Bowen Statues/Busts - Look what's coming!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Future Looks Bright for Bowen!

phase 1 punisher
juggernaut
phase 1 red & blue/symbiote spidey
phase 1 red/yellow daredevil
iron fist
phase 1 captain america
metallic cap
phase 1 retro/classic iron man
shifflett green/grey hulk
smackdown hulk
apocalypse

Great list. I'm into statues to this day because of staring at all the Phase 1 stuff at the comic shop during my HS years. Especially the Captain America, Punisher, and Fantastic Four set. I still think it's some of his best work.

Re: Future Looks Bright for Bowen!

Great list. I'm into statues to this day because of staring at all the Phase 1 stuff at the comic shop during my HS years. Especially the Captain America, Punisher, and Fantastic Four set. I still think it's some of his best work.

bowens best phases are 1 & 2 & half of 3...it's all down hill from there

Doctor Doom Modern

Just did a photo shoot of the Bowen Doc Doom Modern. You can see all my pics of it here...
https://www.statuemarvels.com/f87/bowen-designs-doctor-doom-modern-statue-hyfal-11281.html

1122986252_c6ZYX-X2.jpg

Hope you like! Any constructive criticism of my picture taking skills are always appreciated. Taken with a Canon XSi & a Cannon 24-70mm lens.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Doctor Doom Modern

I have some production flaws on my Bowen statues. Can I start a new thread on Statue Marvels showing the defects?

Or a cool watermark all over it!!

So I guess SPAMMING to pimp other sites is allowed on here?

I thought watermarks were only in SM? Strange this one doesn't have one?:dunno:exactly:
That does look like a Spam too :lol

I'm not a big Doom fan and never understood why this sculpted has a gun? But the design sculpted does look good. Congrats anyone that gets it.

Last edited:

I have some production flaws on my Bowen statues. Can I start a new thread on Statue Marvels showing the defects?

What are you, nuts?? If you show the flaws before going through the 12 step process sanctioned by Al, Randy and SM, you run the risk of giving Bowen Designs a bad name for putting out poor quality product. This in turn could hurt future sales!!! :slap

Man, I thought the folks on here had common sense!! :gah::lol

What are you, nuts?? If you show the flaws before going through the 12 step process sanctioned by Al, Randy and SM, you run the risk of giving Bowen Designs a bad name for putting out poor quality product. This in turn could hurt future sales!!! :slap

I should tell u a story about who contacted me..... :lol because of what I wrote at SF. But I will leave it between him and me :thud:

Wow Galactus that's 3 posts tonight while u only post here 2 other times in 4 years. What gives?

I should tell u a story about who contacted me..... :lol because of what I wrote at SF. But I will leave it between him and me :thud:

Wow Galactus that's 3 posts tonight while u only post here 2 other times. What gives?

Sounds juicy!!! :gah:

Wow, Statue Marvels sounds more n more like a communist forum. Only thing I like from Bowen so far is Rulk and maybe Hulk smackdown. Still wondering if I should pull the trigger as some of these prices on ebay are so tempting.

:lol:rotfl:lol

BIG D's IN THE HOUSE!!!
Why bring this lackluster statue into the house of the elite? :gah:

Back