Bowen Statues/Busts - Look what's coming!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For all the X-Men completists Xavier is a necessary staple, but visually, at best -he's lame.
Unless he's wearing Cerebro; in any format he's an easy pass for me.

I like the X-Men Evolution Xavier maquette quite a bit. Despite the fairly simple design it turned out really nice. I'd recommend that piece over this new Bowen one if anyone's actually looking for an Xavier statue.

So I have a question about one of the Bowen statues. I was poking around on cooltoyreview.com and they said that Sidesow's pre-orders are now up for Bowen's Black Panther and Ultimate Captain America exclusive statues. I was under the impression those two statues had already come and gone. And the listing for Black Panther says the statue is sold out. Did the site make a mistake in saying the statues were going up or did they just sell out really fast? Would there be any point to me signing up for the Black Panther wait-list?

I'm really excited for that Thanos on the throne statue. The first one coming out with him just standing is really boring. Thanos is my favorite Marvel villain, but I can't justify spending well over two hundred dollars for such a simple statue especially one that isn't really all that huge given its price. The throne one however just looks plain awesome. It captures Thanos well. I can't wait!

Jocasta Statue Sneak Peek!
https://www.statuemarvels.com/f87/bowen-designs-marvel-jocasta-painted-12862.html

1228583500_7Jq9s-XL.jpg

So I have a question about one of the Bowen statues. I was poking around on cooltoyreview.com and they said that Sidesow's pre-orders are now up for Bowen's Black Panther and Ultimate Captain America exclusive statues. I was under the impression those two statues had already come and gone. And the listing for Black Panther says the statue is sold out. Did the site make a mistake in saying the statues were going up or did they just sell out really fast? Would there be any point to me signing up for the Black Panther wait-list?

The 2 statues you mentioned were Bowen Website Exclusives that have been sold-out for months. I believe a 5-10 of each were available through Sideshow a couple of weeks back and i believe they SOLD OUT immediately. I believe they were available for BD/SS international customers, because Bowen Designs does not sell statues to anyone residing outside the states...but i have heard some US customers placed orders for those pieces :lol and getting on the Waitlist NEVER hurts...but it helps to do so immediately after it's listed as SOLD OUT.

Hope this helps :hi5:

The 2 statues you mentioned were Bowen Website Exclusives that have been sold-out for months. I believe a 5-10 of each were available through Sideshow a couple of weeks back and i believe they SOLD OUT immediately. I believe they were available for BD/SS international customers, because Bowen Designs does not sell statues to anyone residing outside the states...but i have heard some US customers placed orders for those pieces :lol and getting on the Waitlist NEVER hurts...but it helps to do so immediately after it's listed as SOLD OUT.

Hope this helps :hi5:

Thanks for the info. I did eventually decide to get on the wait-list for Panther even though I know I've got a snowball's chance in hell of actually getting the statue. Like you said, it can't hurt.

Several of them look cool, although I'd probably only drop the cash for the Romita Sr. style Spidey.
I know a bust was made, but the Six Armed Gil Kane Spidey is a grail piece for me as well.

Back