Bowen Statues/Busts - Look what's coming!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi guys. I wanted to share what i think will be the NASTIEST THOR STATUE I'VE SEEN...it's the second picture ACTION POSE with SPINNING HAMMER.

n2myon.jpg

I hope randy can pull it off...as of right now, it looks like he can!

maybe if BD would put as much creative effort in all the other statues they produce as the did in that action thor, BD might still be relevant

maybe if BD would put as much creative effort in all the other statues they produce as the did in that action thor, BD might still be relevant

Wow INK way to pull a DebbieDowner with that one:rotfl
I read that and heard a hiss noise as all the fun was sucked outta the thread:)

Wow INK way to pull a DebbieDowner with that one:rotfl
I read that and heard a hiss noise as all the fun was sucked outta the thread:)

it's the truth :dunno

now gentle giant is in the marvel game....BD can't keep doing the same sculpt and just slap a different costume on it. Gotta start being creative again :wink1:

Like the Thor but don't like the twirling hammer effect. Also wish the cape had a cleaner look in the way the folds are laying.

^I find the spinning hammer effect a very original concept. I agree about the cape, it almost looks as if it belonged to a different piece.

2j5aqyr.jpg
[/QUOTE][/IMG]
I'd really like to see a coh on this one, so far I'm not really liking the look of the battle scream version.

Al, don't u find this whole plaster of statuemarvel typography across the image stupid? I get what Bowen is doing but the end of the day he's trying to sell statue? I just find it quite absurd that he holds something against from another forum. It's almost childish. Same goes for the other forum. Let all the petty between the 2 stop. Whether u guys believe it or not, you are still part of the community. Set your aside the differences and let's all get along :lecture:peace

Last edited:
No offense VS but I think you are reading waaay too much in a watermark. How you get that a forum or a manufacturer are being childish against another forum simply by including the watermark in his pictures I don't know and to me is over-thinking it a little.

I have spoken to Al several times including the watermark, I suggested it may be worth shrinking it so people can see the picture better. This is how Al receives the pictures from RB so that's how he posts them, it has nothing to do with Forum rivalry (that I'm aware of), in fact the only one bringing that up is you :lol :lecture

Looking at the last couple of pics the mark seems to have shrunk a little which is good so we can get a good look at the pieces coming, and that's all that matters not why the mark is there.
x :peace

Last edited:
No offense VS but I think you are reading waaay too much in a watermark. How you get that a forum or a manufacturer are being childish against another forum simply by including the watermark in his pictures I don't know and to me is over-thinking it a little.

I have spoken to Al several times including the watermark, I suggested it may be worth shrinking it so people can see the picture better. This is how Al receives the pictures from RB so that's how he posts them, it has nothing to do with Forum rivalry (that I'm aware of), in fact the only one bringing that up is you :lol :lecture

Looking at the last couple of pics the mark seems to have shrunk a little which is good so we can get a good look at the pieces coming, and that's all that matters not why the mark is there.

The watermark IMO is pretty much __________ (I will leave this to you imagination). The whole quirrel between that Forum & BD IMO gone out of hand. You can't even say "SM" on that forum. :slap

The SM logo is posted here so somebody can not post (copy & paste) it at the other forum. :lecture The bottom line is Bowen is trying to sell statues. This logo plastering on the pics don't help.:thud:

If it's gotten out of hand, then there's certainly no need to mention it here aswell. That is your opinion of what the watermark sais, it's just a watermark.

We are all here to collect statues/toys or anything collectable.
The reason someone puts a watermark in pictures is up to them. It's not our place to question why they do it.

Anyway, lets leave it at that and get back to discussing statues rather than feuds. It's not our business what happens on other forums.
Thanks.

Shell

I dont care how big that watermark is.

what i care about is that I dont find that Charles Xavier appealing at all. I can definitely tell that is 3D sculpted. the Tux is Too smooth and not too much details in the overall sculpt. Can do better.

I dont care how big that watermark is.

what i care about is that I dont find that Charles Xavier appealing at all. I can definitely tell that is 3D sculpted. the Tux is Too smooth and not too much details in the overall sculpt. Can do better.

it kinda looks like the old toybiz fig :monkey1

:lecture Looks almost animated.

the 3D sculptor could have had him touching his head or something.

Professor_X-mental-abilities.jpg

Sideshow,

Take notice. Toe does not like.

-toe

Back