Bowen Statues/Busts - Look what's coming!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Bowen Designs Doc Ock FS Statue!!!!

Always loved comic Doc Ock..Bring It..:rock

this will go great with all my spidey villians that ssc doesn't seem to care about.

Awesome_mc_HT_Smiley.gif

Yup thats what I think too, less muscles. I think the bulk is about right but the sculpt needs softened a bit. Not that I am gonna buy it anyway as I hope to have a 1/4 scale ock done for me.

the muscle tone is right on,there are a bunch of comic covers posted elsewhere that demonstrate this.I will see if I can find them.

It depends on how far back you go.

12 cents will get you a relatively out of shape Doc Ock:

300px-Amazing_Spider-Man_12.jpg

1570_4_00003.jpg

But when they were "Still only 25 cents" he had been hitting the gym some:

Page1.jpg

Page2.jpg

Also, he totally loves the Jonahs Brothers:

docock.jpg

But for the biggest scoop of all... look at this pic:

Doctor_Octopus.jpg

... and now look at this one:

128682599978391997.jpg

He totally cheats when he plays.

Re: Bowen Cable Retro statue

man that is a sick statue...wish i could afford it

lol :lol there's the proof for the naysayers.

I preordered one as well. beautiful statue . i was a little shell shocked when i saw the price and the note that there was no club member discount :( still a must have for me though

I like this Cable better but I like the regular base better than the sentinel head (I know, I'm the only one and I'm crazy).

Sure as hell aren't going to buy both to mix and match though, so probably just have to settle for the regular. I don't want that honkin sentinel head base in my collection, just don't care for those dumb robots for some reason :lol

I preordered one as well. beautiful statue . i was a little shell shocked when i saw the price and the note that there was no club member discount :( still a must have for me though

I was shell shocked at the price and no club member discount as well. I actually had to take a moment to think about ordering it, but after looking at the pics for the first time in months I just clicked order.

I like this Cable better but I like the regular base better than the sentinel head (I know, I'm the only one and I'm crazy).

Sure as hell aren't going to buy both to mix and match though, so probably just have to settle for the regular. I don't want that honkin sentinel head base in my collection, just don't care for those dumb robots for some reason :lol

Dude you are crazy. I think you should not be allowed to collect anymore.

Back