Bowen statues are they at rock bottom prices?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1/10 is even easier to display!
I agree I do have the kotobukiya 1/10 justice League which I only paid
$36.00 a piece great value and easy to display. My issue is they are almost action figure size. No one confuses 1/6 with an action figure

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

1/12 is even easier than 1/10!!

k2z4nk.jpg

I agree I do have the kotobukiya 1/10 justice League which I only paid
$36.00 a piece great value and easy to display. My issue is they are almost action figure size. No one confuses 1/6 with an action figure

I use to collect action figures, and then when I got my first statue, 1/6, I never looked at them the same again.

Last edited:
Bowen's absence has definitely lowered interest in the line since it isn't being promoted anywhere due to lack of new products to keep collectors old and new coming back. I think the Vault has also hurt secondary prices because they seem to have a slew of low number and AP pieces that they have been selling for the last 12-18 months. Their prices have been lower than eBay most of the time and there are fewer people looking to buy on eBay since they can get them directly from the Vault. There are still some grails that haven't been available in large numbers that have stayed expensive though.

I use to collect action figures, and then when I got my first statue, 1/6, I never looked at them the same again.
Yeah even my wife who has zero interest in comic book characters is impressed with my Bowens, action figures even hot toys she says look like barbies... Lol

Bowen's absence has definitely lowered interest in the line since it isn't being promoted anywhere due to lack of new products to keep collectors old and new coming back. I think the Vault has also hurt secondary prices because they seem to have a slew of low number and AP pieces that they have been selling for the last 12-18 months. Their prices have been lower than eBay most of the time and there are fewer people looking to buy on eBay since they can get them directly from the Vault. There are still some grails that haven't been available in large numbers that have stayed expensive though.
Yeah the vault must be really annoying for sellers you have a piece going for around 250 on the Bay and the vault puts it up for 200 then on sale for 180.00. My question when does the vault run out? its been going for a while

Yeah the vault must be really annoying for sellers you have a piece going for around 250 on the Bay and the vault puts it up for 200 then on sale for 180.00. My question when does the vault run out? its been going for a while

There's no telling what BD is still sitting on

There's no telling what BD is still sitting on
It has to be a finite number they only made so many, I am amazed at how many he does have. Actually I am lucky my Avengers collection is looking really good

Correct me if I'm wrong but Randy has not stated that he is out of the business?? He finalized his divorce and is in Vegas helping out as a guest instructor for AnatomyTools.com

I've been looking for hyperion and taskmaster bust and taskmaster statue. Everything I see is always overpriced.

That's correct to be the best of my knowledge. Maybe BD will come back into the marketplace with a new license and line. I'd like to see him produce 1:4 scale Marvel and/or DC busts if he could get it. The 1:4 statue market is too packed with players and Sideshow probably has a stranglehold on North America/Europe it as it is.

That's correct to be the best of my knowledge. Maybe BD will come back into the marketplace with a new license and line. I'd like to see him produce 1:4 scale Marvel and/or DC busts if he could get it. The 1:4 statue market is too packed with players and Sideshow probably has a stranglehold on North America/Europe it as it is.

I'd like to see that too, hope it happens

They're not making statues anymore, so many people have lost interest in collecting them.

I'm not sure that's true... isn't that only the case if someone is now making something people want instead (either new or seasoned collector)? I want 1:6 scale comic book X-men statues.... I'm not getting them anywhere else....

I'm not sure that's true... isn't that only the case if someone is now making something people want instead (either new or seasoned collector)? I want 1:6 scale comic book X-men statues.... I'm not getting them anywhere else....

I want some 1:6 comic book X-men statues too....I loved the Bowen original team set and will probably pick up Beast in the X-Factor uni too.

Correct me if I'm wrong but Randy has not stated that he is out of the business?? He finalized his divorce and is in Vegas helping out as a guest instructor for AnatomyTools.com

You are correct but Bowen hasn't made a statue in 2 years now? After being THE company for statues for so long and then 0 products for so a long time people who do not come to a forum etc. consider them out of business.

Imagine if they came back with a 1/5 license.

I would love to see BD back again too....I just don't know if Disney will give out another US license. Hopefully DC comes to the rescue.

Yeah, that is something talked about since they announced "contract negations" with Marvel. I would like hm to get both

As for the vault they just keep adding more and more I am shocked they are still pushing out products and auctions.

You are correct but Bowen hasn't made a statue in 2 years now? After being THE company for statues for so long and then 0 products for so a long time people who do not come to a forum etc. consider them out of business.

Imagine if they came back with a 1/5 license.

Yeah, that is something talked about since they announced "contract negations" with Marvel. I would like hm to get both

As for the vault they just keep adding more and more I am shocked they are still pushing out products and auctions.

I was going to grab the Hulk Mr. Fixit from the Vault but it was gone by the time I got around to buying it....so bummed.

Back