bowen loki up for order

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tylerd

Super Freak
Reaction score
with collector club discount, loki was $175 shipped! gives you the option to display with chalice or staff. AWESOME!!!!!!!!

https://www.bowendesigns.com/sculptures.asp?id=410&type=

LokiStatue2a.jpg

LokiStatue1a.jpg

Thats pretty sweet looking. I'll be ordering from Mike when he puts it up.

major crotch shot action. I love the paint that bowen uses.

I'm all over this one! Going to have to place my order next week at the local CS (they let me make payments - which is a HUGE help).

Got Odin ordered and paid for at the local CS, and I'm going to pick up my Museum Thor today. I'm going for all the Asgardian FS statues - Beta Ray Bill or Destroyer will be next! :rock2

If it were only a PF to sit next to the almighty Doom, they would be great companion pieces...:monkey2

i know where you can preorder this piece for $150 shipped and do not have to pay until its in stock!! pm me for details

Joe

Loki does look badazz...but I was hoping for a Museum Pose to go with the Classic Thor.

i know where you can preorder this piece for $150 shipped and do not have to pay until its in stock!! pm me for details

Joe

You can't beat Joe's prices and customer service. I've been buying from him since 2003 and now get all of my Bowen and DC Direct statues/busts from him.

I too can vouch for Mista305 (Joe). Best prices and best service for Bowen Products by far. He doesn't charge until it's in stock and you never have to deal with BS delays...unlike certain other "dealers"

I'm more than happy to get the only Loki representation from the Sideshow VS dio already out. What scale is this one supposed to be compared to the dio anyway?

Loki does look badazz...but I was hoping for a Museum Pose to go with the Classic Thor.

I too can vouch for Mista305 (Joe). Best prices and best service for Bowen Products by far. He doesn't charge until it's in stock and you never have to deal with BS delays...unlike certain other "dealers"

two endorsements for joe from new members. joe contacted me to deal by pm but didn't have a website to go to. his ebay seller id has only 4 mister potato head figures and no bowen listed. how do you guys actually buy his bowen products, mental imagery? until this seller has been established here or can get the endorsement of a known member, proceed with caution. he should be announcing his sales in the dealer section and not by pm.

Last edited:
two endorsements for joe from new members. joe contacted me to deal by pm but didn't have a website to go to. his ebay seller id has only 4 mister potato head figures and no bowen listed. how do you guys actually buy his bowen products, mental imagery? until this seller has been established here or can get the endorsement of a known member, proceed with caution. he should be announcing his sales in the dealer section and not by pm.

No offence, but threeonesix has been here since 05 and as far as I know has been a very stand-up guy that whole time.........though I agree the pm thing seemed weird.:monkey1

Back