Bowen Hulk Retro - Post Your Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Batman29...you bring up great points. You ever think of running for office :)

Seriously you're right. I'll shut up...

because in the words of King Willie

"There's no stopping what can't be stopped. No killing what can't be killed."

and there sure is no convincing what can't be convinced!

You're a good dude Bezzerkerr. Awesome quote, have to use that one some time.

It's wishful thinking on all collectors that they want the next release to beat the grails.

1) They don't wanna spend the money
2) Except the piece will never be there's, because of reason #1
3) In denial and basically keep on waiting....
4) Just fail

5) Never want the piece because they don't care for Kirby's artwork and think the PF just doesn't look good.

This maybe difficult for you to understand but not everyone likes the Hulk PF. I'm one of them. I simply won't buy it because I don't like it. The FB Bowen Hulk pose can't be beat by the PF. The face on the FB Hulk is way better than the PF. Angry Hulk smash silly docile Hulk every time. The only advantage PF Hulk lovers can claim is the 1/4 scale size. That will be matched by the new SS comiquette. After the SS comiquette is released the PF Hulk will be a thing of the past. For me, it never was anything special to begin with.

If my LCs has a sale and these are still around, I think Ill pick at least the green or red up. I do like this sculpt.

If my LCs has a sale and these are still around, I think Ill pick at least the green or red up. I do like this sculpt.

They are real nice. Bowen does a great job sculpting the Hulk. My only beef with this Hulk and all his green Hulks is the same. I really don't like the bright green color he uses. That bright green makes the sculpts look too cartoony. The SS green is way better IMHO. I like my Hulk painted up in a darker green. That is why I picked up the FB Bowen Hulk. It's my favorite Hulk piece.

Last edited:
So many Fails in that thread.I'll leave it to that.

Worm out.

Caca.

Again this photo is tight!!!!! :rock

DSCN0560.jpg

:doh!!!!

Smart move Shai. If you get it at your LCS I assume that means you have seen it in person and you will know if it's one with a good paint job.

paint job didnt bother me to be honest.Seeing it in person, I liked it.

Back