Bowen Hulk Retro - Post Your Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Original Hulk...

Hulk3.jpg

Hulk4.jpg

Terrible paint apps. I hope you send it back for another one.

Man....the paint on your statue is really poor. You should consider returning it....sorry dude.

The pipes that stick out on the base are a brittle plastic. If you're not careful, they could easily snap off.

Kirby FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really don't see the flaws in the paint, so I think it's all right but I'm not a Bowen expert either...

I think it looks fine :dunno

The main issue is around the hair line....that forest green color should not be there. If you look on the other pics the paint near the hair line is much cleaner.

So many months later, how do you owners of this piece feel about it? I saw one at an LCS the other day and was pretty impressed with it. I was surprised at how big it was compared to normal Bown pieces, I think I might go back and get it tomorrow. Though I have to say I am a bit hesitant, I don't own any Bowen and if I get one I know I'll end up with 20 in no time.

So many months later, how do you owners of this piece feel about it? I saw one at an LCS the other day and was pretty impressed with it. I was surprised at how big it was compared to normal Bown pieces, I think I might go back and get it tomorrow. Though I have to say I am a bit hesitant, I don't own any Bowen and if I get one I know I'll end up with 20 in no time.

I love it, but love the Bowen Smackdown Hulk more. :)

839938661_TN2TP-XL.jpg

Back