Bowen Designs The Amazing Spider-Man Painted Statue (Museum Black Costume Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

albundyland

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I recently purchased the Bowen Designs The Amazing Spider-Man Painted Statue (Museum Black Costume Version), and wanted to leave a few comments about it.First of all, I'm new to the collecting hobby. I got into it in October when a friend of mine bought me the SH Figuarts Trunks figure. From there, I was hooked. after dabbling in a few other lines I've determined that my preferred collection format is 1/6 statues.

When looking for statues to add to my collection i was immediately drawn to the Bowen line. It seems like I got into the hobby at a good time!I was lucky enough to find the Bowen Symbiote Spiderman on Amazon for $190! i also got a great deal on shipping, which made the purchase even sweeter.

As a huge fan of the "Black Suit" Spiderman, this was a Holy Grail find for me. This thing is amazing! It's got a dark, iridescent midnight blue colouring. The sculpt is absolutely perfect and the pose is exactly what i would have liked to see. I prefer the museum type poses as you can better appreciate the design of the character. Most 1/6 scale Spidey poses have a really neat dynamic action, but because he's so contorted, the prop or building element he's attached to seems to take up most of the visual real-estate.

Here is a link to a video review i did of this statue: [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvWeSM8JAEc[/ame]
Hopefully it will be of use to someone out there. As far as i know, it's the only video on YouTube about this particular statue.

Talk to you later,

Bundy...

such a simple pose that totally works...It is a very well sculpted piece .I said it before and will say it again Bowen is very lucky to have the Kucharek Brothers

such a simple pose that totally works...It is a very well sculpted piece .I said it before and will say it again Bowen is very lucky to have the Kucharek Brothers

I totally agree! I've included one shot of my actual statue, and then a mock up of the upcoming "Modern" design. I think they compliment each other well!

IMG_5403_zps34c7b10e.jpg

spideytwins_zpsb249a3c8.jpg

Awesome mock up,man they look great together.Looking forward to the 2099 version thats coming out down the road.

Yeah that's really nice. I've been looking at this one. I really want some Spider-Man statues in my collection. The only thing holding me back is the scale

Back