Bowen Designs Mystique FS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cebollita_animated_onion-14.gif
..what's with all the bashing comments!?...u guys OD'd on haterade or something!?...it's a prototype, not the final product!...sheesh!

What's the point of posting a WIP picture, then?

So Randy can get fan feedback. he actually revises things that fans are not happy about. unlike other companies.

Exactly, this one is sub-par and hopefully the critiques on here and Statueforum will get some changes done.

I haven't been impressed with this one or the white queen. Maybe the finished versions will look better, but man....

The sideshow pieces are looking so much better.

I haven't been impressed with this one or the white queen. Maybe the finished versions will look better, but man....

The sideshow pieces are looking so much better.

I'm a big Bowen fan. Most of my collection consists of Bowen pieces. I do have to agree that the SS versions are better than the BD Mystique and White Queen. Will wait to see the finished BD statues before I make the final call on them. The SS Emma and Mystique will be tough to beat.

I was a little late to the party and missed my chance to get the SS Emma. I do have both CS Moore versions (love them). The size of the SS pieces are what attract me to them. Compare my SS Rogue Comiquette to even my Bowen Wolverine on his riser, she towers over him! And she's only like 17 inches tall! Imagine that next to my Premium format Emma!

I had to buy a whole new Ikea case just for these sideshow pieces. Stupid expensive hobby :(

I was a little late to the party and missed my chance to get the SS Emma. I do have both CS Moore versions (love them). The size of the SS pieces are what attract me to them. Compare my SS Rogue Comiquette to even my Bowen Wolverine on his riser, she towers over him! And she's only like 17 inches tall! Imagine that next to my Premium format Emma!

I had to buy a whole new Ikea case just for these sideshow pieces. Stupid expensive hobby :(

I understand. I kept putting off picking up Emma for almost 2 years. Next thing I know, I blinked and she was selling for $400+ on the bay. Someone actually paid $800 for her on the bay a little over a month ago.:duh I bit the bullet and picked her up last year for $375. It's my favorite WQ statue by far. She is up on the fireplace mantle(I never use the fireplace) along side my EX Rogue, Black Queen, and Mystique PF. When the AH! Mystique arrives I will swap out the PF with her. The AH! line is just incredible.

I think I will just pick up all my X-Babes from AH. Nothing I have seen from Bowen tops those pieces yet. I just need Adam to get cracking on Storm, she is the only piece I NEED from that line. I am looking forward to seeing the finished Bowen Mystique. I love the character so if it looks good I may break down and get it.

Not bad but the face doesnt scream mystique..great body though.

That looks a LOT better. The only suggestion I would make is she needs a tad more 'nose'. The face is also too flat, which is partially responsible for the Asian look.

That face looks 100x better head-on. I think she'll turn out good after the paint job.

Heard they have decided to "change the direction of this piece." So the newest WIP photos may not matter.

Back