BOURNE ULTIMATUM

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome....

When it gets released on DVD I'm sure they'll have the first two along with it in a special three-dvd set... That'll be my excuse to finally pick them up.

Where do you put it (ranking wise) among the summer movies that you've seen?

Awesome....

When it gets released on DVD I'm sure they'll have the first two along with it in a special three-dvd set... That'll be my excuse to finally pick them up.

Where do you put it (ranking wise) among the summer movies that you've seen?

No question the best Ive seen all summer...

Excellent movie. No spoilers, but a good end to the trilogy (although I could go for more).Even better because they showed the Dark Knight trailer.

What I don't get is this film seems to be nothing like the book by the same name. In the book The Bourne Ultimatum - Bourne goes up against a terrorist named Carlos AKA the Jackal and the militants of the splinter group MEDUSA - "The Snake Lady." The trailer looks to be a different story altogether, so I'm confused.

Just got back, this movie kicked all kinds of ass, up down left and right.

What I don't get is this film seems to be nothing like the book by the same name. In the book The Bourne Ultimatum - Bourne goes up against a terrorist named Carlos AKA the Jackal and the militants of the splinter group MEDUSA - "The Snake Lady." The trailer looks to be a different story altogether, so I'm confused.

the books were set in the vietnam war timeframe. the films are set in modern times. it's my understand that this film actually uses some plot elements from the 4th or 5th book.

SPOILER FOLLOWS..........................

at the end, when bourne jumped out that window, was i the only one who thought "why would a room used to break down assassins and used to let them make their first kill have a window?" wouldn't it be best to do those things in an interior room that was heavily secure? not in an office building in downtown new york.

...and high ranking CIA people discussing classified stuff over lunch in public restaurants, having offices with big windows in them so spies can watch them open their safe and hide classified doucments and interrogation rooms with big escape windows were my only complaints. :rotfl

i know those are petty issues, but for a film that's smarter than most, these things stick out. it's a good film, but i think RESCUE DAWN is the best film i've seen this summer.

Last edited:

I think the books and the movies are vastly different. While I didn't read any of the Bourne books, I have read elswhere that they did not closely follow them. I believe there was another adatation of the Bourne books done for tv years ago that were much more faithful. Nevertheless, these movies kicked @$$!!

Just got The Bourne Files not too long ago. Cool set!:D

Yup, me too! Only $9.99 at Best Buy if you pay with a Mastercard. Great deal with the free moviecash inside... I need to watch the first 2 movies this weekend to prepare for Ultimatum... I need to refresh my memory...

Saw it last night and was entertained to no end. This is deffinetly a movie that shouldn't be missed.

Yup, me too! Only $9.99 at Best Buy if you pay with a Mastercard. Great deal with the free moviecash inside... I need to watch the first 2 movies this weekend to prepare for Ultimatum... I need to refresh my memory...

They do a good job on recapping the important issues from past movies..

Back