BOURNE ULTIMATUM

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Won't be here in denmark before the 17th, but i got my tickets ordered:chew I think this movie is gonna be sick:rock

I hate to say this. I still have yet to see the first two ::::ducks from throwing objects:::

I actually have them both on DVD. I really have to sit down and watch them one of these nights...

Not only the best movie this summer, the best one I've seen in year's. Simply outstanding!

Yup, me too! Only $9.99 at Best Buy if you pay with a Mastercard. Great deal with the free moviecash inside... I need to watch the first 2 movies this weekend to prepare for Ultimatum... I need to refresh my memory...

:rotfl:rotfl:rotflrefresh your memory?:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl Great Bourne humor!!!

I have read the books and seen the movies, they are vaguely similar, mostly in the underlying themes. The books are great and the movies are fantastic. I can't wait for the third to be released on DVD...until then I will just have to see it at the theater.:rolleyes:

I wasn't aware that there were more than three books???:confused:

Just got back from seeing THE BOURNE ULTIMATUM, I have to say, One of the best films this year!:D However, I WILL NOT cast my vote for best movie of the year until I have watched Rob Zombie's Halloween.:devil With that I say go see THE BOURNE ULTIMATUM, It is the best of the 3 BOURNE films!:D

:rotfl:rotfl:rotflrefresh your memory?:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl Great Bourne humor!!!

I have read the books and seen the movies, they are vaguely similar, mostly in the underlying themes. The books are great and the movies are fantastic. I can't wait for the third to be released on DVD...until then I will just have to see it at the theater.:rolleyes:

I wasn't aware that there were more than three books???:confused:

More than three books??????:confused: Will there be a 4th BOURNE film? I hope so!:monkey5

You sure that wasn't Transformers?? :lol:rotfl:rotfl:lol

Positive.. They could have left 45 minutes to an hour of that one on the cutting room floor..

It had a few not necessary cheesy parts in it as well as drawn out action scenes.. I actually felt fatigued near the end and was waiting for it to be over..

Maybe Im getting old.

As I said before Bourne Ultimatum was very well put together..

Well, there are two new books out in the Bourne Series....Bourne Betrayal and Bourne Legacy. Of course, neither of them was written by Robert Ludlum. So the possibility for another movie or two is there.

im content with it ending as a trilogy. if they could change up the plot a little bit and use the "Jackal" scenario maybe it could work, but you guys have to admit all three movies have basically the same plot....im not complaining because i love them but it gets old after a while.

Back