BotCon 2009 Pasadena, California

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dee Nice2

Super Freak
Reaction score
:rock:rock:##Santa just announced the location of BotCon 2009##
BotCon 2009 will be in Pasadena, CA May 28th-31st!
Hotel and venue information will follow in a few short days!

Little bit more info i found...Although there has been no official word on the event, other than the date, it is assumed that a showing of the second Live Action Transformers movie, Transformers Revenge of the Fallen, will take place.

Little bit more info i found...Although there has been no official word on the event, other than the date, it is assumed that a showing of the second Live Action Transformers movie, Transformers Revenge of the Fallen, will take place.

I doubt that, since it's a month ahead of the final release. TF1 didn't have finished effects until 1.5 weeks ahead of it's release.

And I wonder, are they TRYING to kill foreign attendees?:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4

:D Ill Jedi going to get the tics :chew

If there's any cool prints or movie related stuff, you better help me out b@tch :D

Not a massive TF fan but partial to the odd cool print & movie related stuff (especially being the year of TF2) :cool:

Get me one of these :lol

DSCN0083.JPG.800.jpg

Last edited:
I am about 40 minutes from Pasadena; never heard of Botcon so I will check it out. I have gone to SDCC every year for the past 6 years or so though.

If anything, Hasbro will show some clips from the movie to press and owners of the main TF fansites like Seibertron.com and TFW2005. That's what they did in 2007 with the first movie.

To answer the other question about admission. There is general admission on Saturday and Sunday every year. It costs $25 and that allows you into the dealer room after a set time in the day as well as admission to the panels.

However there are also preorder admissions. Normally 2 or 3 different versions. These are expensive $200+. But they net you the con exclusive figures for the year, give you early access to both the dealer room and the panels as well as letting you go on tours of local museums and such. This also gives you special rights as a paid convention goer like not having to stand in line to enter the dealer room. Last year (and it varies slightly each year) you also received the Botcon Transformers comic drawn and written using the convention figures, a pin, neck lanyard with pass and access to the Awards Dinner.

I'm the head moderator on Seibertron.com, the leading Transformers fan community, so if you guys have any other questions or whatever, feel free to ask. Sadly I won't be attending this year. Just too far for me. And planes freak me out.

If anything, Hasbro will show some clips from the movie to press and owners of the main TF fansites like Seibertron.com and TFW2005. That's what they did in 2007 with the first movie.

To answer the other question about admission. There is general admission on Saturday and Sunday every year. It costs $25 and that allows you into the dealer room after a set time in the day as well as admission to the panels.

However there are also preorder admissions. Normally 2 or 3 different versions. These are expensive $200+. But they net you the con exclusive figures for the year, give you early access to both the dealer room and the panels as well as letting you go on tours of local museums and such. This also gives you special rights as a paid convention goer like not having to stand in line to enter the dealer room. Last year (and it varies slightly each year) you also received the Botcon Transformers comic drawn and written using the convention figures, a pin, neck lanyard with pass and access to the Awards Dinner.

I'm the head moderator on Seibertron.com, the leading Transformers fan community, so if you guys have any other questions or whatever, feel free to ask. Sadly I won't be attending this year. Just too far for me. And planes freak me out.

WOW, good info, thanks. Welcome to the Freak show.

Back