Boromir now processing!!!!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my notice yesterday as well. Really looking forward to this entire line. I agree that we need another announcement soon. Gandalf the Grey would be a great choice for the next figure (he's a Fellowship member, which is a good thing.)

It would be cool to also get an announcement for some type of expansion pack.

FlyAndFight said:
Got my notice yesterday as well. Really looking forward to this entire line. I agree that we need another announcement soon. Gandalf the Grey would be a great choice for the next figure (he's a Fellowship member, which is a good thing.)

It would be cool to also get an announcement for some type of expansion pack.

I agreee that GTG is the best choice for the next character but I'm biased because of my like for the character.

I'd like to see an expansion pack that included Fellowship Cloaks.

galactiboy said:
Help out the Okies who jump on the waitlist!!! :lol

350px-Wiki_oklahoma.jpg

Protozaius said:
Yes, yes to the Dark Lord, you listen! :monkey3 :monkey3 :monkey3

The_Power_of_the_Dark_Side_by_Darth_Tanuki.jpg

Yeah no fair!!!:monkey2 :monkey2

I'll think drive down there and ask if I can do a pick up. That way I would have him by Friday as in tomorrow. :chew

Mwuhahahahahahaw!
:mwaha :mwaha :mwaha :mwaha

Maybe for once, us collectors here in the midwest won't have to wait the week while all the west coast guys post pictures of their cool new toys! Can't wait to see the doily shots, and they might be the first in the Image thread!

As far as US customers go, I'm usually the last to receive their items... :monkey2

Minas Miami is definitely farther but I've noticed that I get my shipping notice after many, many others do. Not sure what is SS's shipping order based on, but it's certainly not based on time of pre-order made.

Back