Boromir now processing!!!!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
***READ ONLY E-MAIL***
***DO NOT REPLY***

Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of our 12” Boromir, Son of Denethor – Sideshow Exclusive (item #92091) from our The Lord of the Rings 12-inch Figure Collection. We appreciate your patience in awaiting the arrival of this Limited Edition, Sold Out collectible.

At this time, we would like to inform you that this item is estimated to arrive into our warehouse within the next 3-5 days. We will BEGIN “pre-authorizing” credit cards for this purchase within the next 24 hours, in the sequence in which all of the pre-orders for this item were placed. Please be advised that orders will START shipping from our warehouse on / after Thursday, March 1, 2007. A “pre-auth” is not a direct charge, but is a “hold” of funds pending the shipment of your order. Your credit card will be charged once the item is shipped from our warehouse.

If you have any last-minute changes, or if you would like to cancel this order,
YOU MUST CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE
DIRECTLY BY TELEPHONE
at (800) 474-3746 (US) or (805) 214-2100, ext. 2 (outside of US).

We ask that you DO NOT attempt to alter or cancel your order online at this time. Online user accounts for U.S. customers should now restrict you from making changes on this order, and should prompt you to contact us directly. However, if your account does allow you to alter this order, changes WILL NOT be electronically updated to our in-house system in time before your order is processed and shipped.

You should expect to receive an e-mail containing the tracking number for your shipment, which will be sent via UPS (domestic orders under $100) unless prior arrangements have been made. Please allow 7-10 business days, from the date of your tracking e-mail, for delivery of your package. If you have questions about the location of your shipment while en-route, you can personally trace it through www.ups.com.

Best regards,

The Sideshow Collectibles Processing Team

This means I should have him either at the end of this or the beginning of next week. Looks like I'll be doing another review too!!! So cool. That means Faramir is the next one up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got my notice too. Now we need another preorder for this line, their is only one more figure and then we dont have anything announced. Hopefully it will be the Grey Wizard.

Yes! At last! Got my processing notice for Boromir, too. I was really expecting Gandalf to be the 3rd or 4th release, but the 'Captain of Gondor' is most definitely welcome! Mithrandir's GOTTA be next! Hope we won't have to wait till SDCC for the next LOTR 12" or PF announcement, though... :D
:ring :gandalf :ring :gandalf_w :ring :gandalf :ring :gandalf_w :ring

Back