Boromir Notice

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Received my notice not to long ago myself. I think I've been wanting this one more than Aragorn or Legolas.

Got my notice as well! 15 Days puts him shipping on March 9th.

Boromir is my favorite charactor from Lord of the Rings so I have been looking forward to this greatly. I just wish Sideshow would make more already.....Come on SideShow get to making! Don't you want my money?!

Got my notice as well. I hope this figure looks as great as the other two.

Captain Aldeggon said:
Now we're just one figure away from Faramir!!!

That's a little sad when you think about it. Hopefully a new announcement will be forth coming soon. I just hope it doesn't turn into the Angel line where every figure announced is shipped and nothing else in the bull pen. :monkey2

and the realization that there is only one more figure pending compared to the how many others for a particular line....:monkey5

Yep, got my notice as well. Now if the GG busts will start shipping, it'll be like the old days with boxes arriving fast and furious! At least for a little while.

That's fine. I want the Hobbits done sooner than later too but after Gandolf which I hope is the next one, they should really toss some baddies into the 12" line. At least while we still have the line....:D

Back