Boromir Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks okayish. I like the big bads in this line more than anything.

looks cool and well detailed.. I think it is simply accurate then Aragorn and Legolas LSB..
Sideshow chose one of the best dramatic scene in all of the trilogy imo.. and portrayed Boromir's pose perfectly.. that's why it's became a "must" for me... :D

I'd love to get a Boromir PF, Gimli PF, and Eomer PF. Though the latter two don't have LSB.

After spending some time looking at the bust and a comparison photo I think a few adjustments in the face dept. would turn this really good bust into a great one. Namely, the forehead protrudes too far and the distinctive "hook" nose just doesn't look right...or accurate.

9455_press06-001.jpg
1295.jpg

Weird thing is Boromir doesn't look like Boromir himself in that picture, I guess the facial distortion of blowing the horn doesn't exactly make for a a great profile/sculpt!! I think the rest of the sculpt is amazing and am definitely ordering though!! . :D

Question, why the marbled base look on the SS website gallery though? Not complaining just wondering why they did this for this bust in particular? Is it a Gondor thing perhaps?

I have to say IMO that this line is turning out pretty cool, can't wait to display them all side by side. I don't have the Balrog or Cave Troll LSB but I have all the rest and the newbies on order. I just think the "human form like" characters will look amazing side by side on a shelf as they all all in the same scale, Gandalf, Wiki, RW, Legolas, Aragorn and now Boromir and the Uruk!! Now we need the Saruman LSB and a LURTZ LSB!!!!! :D

Not forgetting the ML bust which is incredible and deserves a display all its own!! :google

I have to say IMO that this line is turning out pretty cool, can't wait to display them all side by side. I don't have the Balrog or Cave Troll LSB but I have all the rest and the newbies on order. I just think the "human form like" characters will look amazing side by side on a shelf as they all all in the same scale, Gandalf, Wiki, RW, Legolas, Aragorn and now Boromir and the Uruk!! Now we need the Saruman LSB and a LURTZ LSB!!!!! :D

Not forgetting the ML bust which is incredible and deserves a display all its own!! :google

Agreed. That SS pic on the 1st page of this thread says it all....this is a fantastic line and they obviously look great displayed together.

A Saruman [with palantir] and Lurtz LSB would be great...and a little bird told me a Mouth of Sauron [with mithril shirt] isn't too far off......:naughty

Back