Boromir Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A Saruman [with palantir] and Lurtz LSB would be great...and a little bird told me a Mouth of Sauron [with mithril shirt] isn't too far off......:naughty

Yes to all of those...everyone one of them would display fantastically IMO :lecture But I really hope you are right about the MoS Woodsy because that would be in the same size range as the Sauron and ML, right?...those three together would be :drool

Yes to all of those...everyone one of them would display fantastically IMO :lecture But I really hope you are right about the MoS Woodsy because that would be in the same size range as the Sauron and ML, right?...those three together would be :drool

If the MoS doesn't happen GG just follow my lead and blame Wrath....'cause that's my "little bird" :monkey3. I don't think however, it would be in the same size range as Sauron or the ML though. :( Keep in mind the MoS was a man [Black Numenorean] and as such I don't see him being of a larger scale than the other human characters in the line [1/3 scale], though he will definitely be larger in size than the human busts once you take his helm into consideration. :D That being said SS has said there is no set scale and that certain characters will be made larger if doing so will better represent them, and the MoS certainly was a "larger than life" character.:D

If the MoS doesn't happen GG just follow my lead and blame Wrath....'cause that's my "little bird" . I don't think however, it would be in the same size range as Sauron or the ML though. :( Keep in mind the MoS was a man [Black Numenorean] and as such I don't see him being of a larger scale than the other human characters in the line [1/3 scale], though he will definitely be larger in size than the human busts once you take his helm into consideration. That being said SS has said there is no set scale and that certain characters will be made larger if doing so will better represent them, and the MoS certainly was a "larger than life" character.:D

We are trusting Wrath with this :horror:horror Well he'd better be right!!! :lol :lol

I hope your right regarding the scale, I think if he was the same scale as Gandalf or Aragorn it would look a little weird (even though you are right he was technically that size :)), especially on that funny little base they all come on now :rolleyes: Give me 1/2 MoS on the 'proper' LOTR LSB base ala ML, CT and Sauron and I will be one very happy girl :banana:banana

We are trusting Wrath with this :horror Well he'd better be right!!! :lol

I hope your right regarding the scale, I think if he was the same scale as Gandalf or Aragorn it would look a little weird (even though you are right he was technically that size :)), especially on that funny little base they all come on now :rolleyes: Give me 1/2 MoS on the 'proper' LOTR LSB base ala ML, CT and Sauron and I will be one very happy girl

Sad, but true...:lol

This is my biggest disappointment with the LSB line....those generic piece of crap bases :mad: Why SS decided to do away with those awesome character-themed bases and nameplates I will never know :rolleyes:....these busts are so much better with them. :(

I wonder who that was.......................:naughty

Hmmmm......I think I hear a little bird calling! :lol

Just got #114 today, will take some more pics but the battery died on the camera.

100_1649.jpg

I think he looks great, the only thing holding me back from a purchase is the inevitable PF.

I love Boromir and all I have so far is the SS 12 inch so I can't wait until this shows up at my door.

More pics please.

Got number 9 today. Finally, something Boromir. Hope they do a 1:4 scale soon. He's my fav.

Could anybody post close up pics? I want to see if it looks Sean Bean-enough to buy it.
Boromir is my fav character but if the face looks like the pics on the sideshow site I will pass...

Back