Boromir Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Simple, recycled research across the various line. As such, a Boromir PF is coming, may not be the next PF or even the one after that, but I will be massively surprised if its not announced by the end of 2010.

I agree, If you look at some of SS's more recent releases, Aragorn, Legolas and the Berserker....all had both LSB and PF announcenments in relative close proximity to each other. I'm going out on a limb to say the next PF will be a bad guy [either Saruman or a Ringwraith] followed by Boromir. And since we now have a LSB of Boromir with the horn of Gondor at Amon Hen, I believe the PF will be set in Moria. The pose will be of Boromir, shield extended and sword drawn...you heard it here first. :D

fotr1110.jpg

If Sideshow does an exclusive, I'm thinking a switchout sword hand with a different hand holding his throwing dirk.

Considering we've already seen the whole thing, it does seem a bit anticlimactic.....

Seems par for the course for Sideshow these days...

-Legolas teaser followed by the Legolas "full reveal" (which just revealed the base)
-She-Hulk comiquette full reveal in the AH! photo shoot followed by the She Hulk teaser
-Three of the Comic Con Exclusives (Star Wars, LOTR, G.I. Joe) revealed during the last podcast followed by their respective teasers.
-Boromir LSB shown in the LOTR LSB photo shot followed by a teaser

Too bad no new LOTR PF was revealed was in the PF photoshoot...

If Sideshow does an exclusive, I'm thinking a switchout sword hand with a different hand holding his throwing dirk.

I doubt there will be an excl. and even if there were, I don't think it would be Boromir holding his dagger....we never saw him with it in that scene.

1500.jpg

I doubt there will be an excl. and even if there were, I don't think it would be Boromir holding his dagger....we never saw him with it in that scene.

1500.jpg

I agree, but I don't think we saw the Uruk Hai with a punch-out weapon either. You're right though, probably no exclusive. The only two LSBs with exclusives were Gandalf and the Uruk-Hai, right?

Seems par for the course for Sideshow these days...

-Legolas teaser followed by the Legolas "full reveal" (which just revealed the base)
-She-Hulk comiquette full reveal in the AH! photo shoot followed by the She Hulk teaser
-Three of the Comic Con Exclusives (Star Wars, LOTR, G.I. Joe) revealed during the last podcast followed by their respective teasers.
-Boromir LSB shown in the LOTR LSB photo shot followed by a teaser

Too bad no new LOTR PF was revealed was in the PF photoshoot...

No big deal, but it seems SS doesn't want to acknowledge the fact that they made a Galadriel PF :lol

I agree, but I don't think we saw the Uruk Hai with a punch-out weapon either. You're right though, probably no exclusive. The only two LSBs with exclusives were Gandalf and the Uruk-Hai, right?

You were saying.....:naughty

lotr_ttt_3255.jpg

Back