Bonedaddy's Collection (lots of nightmare before christmas)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love TNBC and have two action figures of Sally and one of Jack and two snow globes....if i had half of your wonderful collection i'd have died and gone to heavon. Lovely, thank you for sharing *goes to buy a lottery ticket*

I noticed you mentioned blacking out your wires. Do you cover them up or just use a marker?

Awesome collection btw... your display really enhances the quality of your pieces.

Hi Bonedaddy, I'm about to get some besta shelves myself and dioder lights. Can you tell me more about how you installed the lights? What did you attach the LEDs with? Double-sided tape? And did you have to drill holes for the wires? Will any drill bit do? Thanks for the help!

I noticed you mentioned blacking out your wires. Do you cover them up or just use a marker?

Awesome collection btw... your display really enhances the quality of your pieces.

Planning on just wrapping the wires with black electrical tape.

Thanks!

Hi Bonedaddy, I'm about to get some besta shelves myself and dioder lights. Can you tell me more about how you installed the lights? What did you attach the LEDs with? Double-sided tape? And did you have to drill holes for the wires? Will any drill bit do? Thanks for the help!

yep the lights come with double sided tape and you will need to drill holes to run the wires. Just look for a drill bit that looks like it's the right size to pass the wire connector through.

Here is a small update to show the loft setup.

4242410327_582e60e187_b.jpg

4243183000_961db53fdf_b.jpg

4243184558_7d30b42045_b.jpg

4242410921_15b3ccc3ca_b.jpg

4242410717_5500a5fd1f_b.jpg

I know I am catching this a little late but WOW bonedaddy. I would love to have the wall space to put together a display like that. Evrything seem to be balanced in your collection, very good Fung Shui :)

damn... insane setup. how the hell do you watch tv. i sure would be distracted with all those in there.

Back