BOIL and WAXER with NUMA 12" Figure Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Broke down and ordered a set today from Monkey Depot . I was going to get the set intially but it helped being able to use a
Visa giftcard I had to cover $175.00 of the $225.00.

My set arrives on Weds.

1 year and 2 months later, I finally get to display my own set of Waxer and Boil figures. Kinda surreal. Thanks, Sideshow.

ProductionFigures1.jpg

Very cool. You have much patience my friend. Much patience.

Arrived Last Friday. They are so good, it's becoming boring! :lol No, seriously they are great, but their ankle joints are funny. It's very hard to pose them without the stand: they don't want to stand up! Cody and the clone before that had the same problem. Stiff ankle joints. First too loose, now too stiff.

For those interested, I got a few more Numa photos in my photo thread. A nice little figure. Glad that SSC didn't make her too cartoony.

Last edited:
Does the exclusive Yuna arm come with a shoulder pin attached to it?
Mine came without a pin.
Do I need to ask for a replacement? Or am I supposed to remove the arm pin from the regular arm? It doesn't seem like it is suposed to come out.

Does the exclusive Yuna arm come with a shoulder pin attached to it?
Mine came without a pin.
Do I need to ask for a replacement? Or am I supposed to remove the arm pin from the regular arm? It doesn't seem like it is suposed to come out.

Mine had a pin. I'd call Sideshow Monday morning.

Yeah. I figured mine was missing.
The pic on SS site shows a pin in the arm as well.
Thanks for the quick response.

Really. really nice set. Not in my future, most likely, but congratulations to those who picked them up.

Count me in, too, as interested in picking up a Numa if anyone doesn't want to keep theirs.

My two sets showed up yesterday. Gotta keep them boxed up until I get to them in my review list of items. A little back logged from comic-con. :lol

cancelled my pre-order since there is so much stuff coming up in the future that actually was in the movies.sorry guys,maybe pick you up later.but still looking great these clones:clap

how do u know if the pin is missing. want to double check mine. make sure mine is not missing.

There should be a pin in the arm to connect it to the figure.
My exclusive arm does not have the pin to connect it.
If you haven't opened your figs, I would highly suggest it.

Last edited:
This set is definitely one of the most underrated pleasant surprises of the SSC SW line from the past year. I think it got shoved way out of the limelight by more high profile releases and received one of two responses from a lot of collectors: "Oh, another clone repaint..." or "Boil and who???" Thing is, if you follow the Clone Wars, you know these characters are from one of the very best episodes of Season 1 (probably tied with "Rookies" in my book). And they are rendered absolutely lovingly. My biggest dilemma has been how to display them - with helmets? Without? And ProgMatinee is right, Numa is VERY well done, she is like the crowning jewel of the set (appropriate, since she was the heart of the episode). My one regret about getting this set is that I was too late too order the exclusive with the doll-clutching arm...ahhh well. So for those who passed this up for other purchases: understandable. But if you get the chance to pick it up at a later time, go for it!

There should be a pin in the arm to connect it to the figure.
My exclusive arm does not have the pin to connect it.
If you haven't opened your figs, I would highly suggest it.

So is the problem just with the exclusive? I have the regular version coming and want to know if I need to be worried .

Back