BOIL and WAXER with NUMA 12" Figure Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great shots watermelon! Just got my shipping notice from my friendly Canadian supplier-- should have them early next week. :yess:

Boil and Waxer (with Numa-- great fabric outfit and nice movement of the arms) arrived today and they're great. The biggest problem I have is trying to decide how to pose them... CW with or without helmets or with Cody and Utapau as Ep. III clones... Right now I've got them without helmets but I can definitely see changing this up on a regular basis-- I'll also be on the lookout for a good deal to score a second.

Great pics, watermelon!

And congrats, Neil....looking forward to some shots from you.
Had to pass on this set...so much stuff coming, had to make some tough choices...but Bly is on the way so...I'll just await some more pics of these guys in here! :)

I was really looking forward to this set when it was first announced; NOT disappointed at all :cool: Liked how they were posed at Comic-Con without the helmets.

A few pics . . . . . .

COMICON2011_320.jpg
COMICON2011_321.jpg
COMICON2011_322.jpg
COMICON2011_337.jpg
COMICON2011_336.jpg

There's a lot of money in this shot. But yeah, excellent pics, Josh. I think I might have to get me a set after all.

Yeah, two sets was probably a little nuts but having all 4 helms displayed is pretty cool and Numa is quite good as well. You get so much stuff with just one set they're worth it.

Edit: Did fix the thigh armor on the clone on the far left (one pointing). Didn't realize the thigh armor had gotten caught on the stand.

Last edited:
awesome pics and review Josh....
I really like the way Numa came out along with the clones.

I really hope oneday SSC can do me a Cad Bane with a TODO Ex.

Thank ya :duff The clones themselves are pure awesome with all the options. Hell, I have a large freezer bag full of extras from my sets. Which helped make this review so long. Numa came out so much better than I thought she would. She's a very nice little extra.

I think we will see him for sure and he should kick ass. Agreed he needs a TODO ex for sure.

Really nice score. I'll definitely be on the lookout for a sale to pick up a second set if one becomes available...

Thank ya!! :duff Being able to display all four helms was important to me as far as expanding my clone army. If you can get a second set I would do it without hesitation.

Nice pics Josh! I'm getting tempted to pick up a set to display w/Cody.. Phase 1 style for me

Nice pics Josh! I'm getting tempted to pick up a set to display w/Cody.. Phase 1 style for me

Thanks!! They would look great with Cody. I don't have mine with him yet because that Clone shelf is out of space but they will eventually.

I keep looking for this set,but haven't seen it at any local comic stores that usually carry Sideshow.

Prob have to jump on it from an online store.cus damn those pictures look great.

Back