BOIL and WAXER with NUMA 12" Figure Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It seems that these guys have arrived in Asia...
I'm so sure that there will be some photo review soon..

Still on the fence with these guys, but just got a 19-day notice yesterday. With everything else for SDCC set to hit here over the next few weeks, just not sure I can keep these guys on PO right now. Oh decisions, decisions....

$25 shipping to the UK. I thought it'd be a lot more but this means I should be taking this one. FedEx...I I'm gonna hate you. But it'll work out cheaper than buying in the UK.

Assuming these are production samples I like how Numa turned out!

STU_7029_resize.JPG

I know i'll have to make choices in the next few month but i just can't convince myself to let this set go. This image just isn't helping :monkey2

Another no regret clone PO for me! Hope they continue with more clones later down the road. Kinda disappointed only Gree was at SDCC, thought that there would be more.

I just canceled this, I will regret it later. HT Tracker Pred will be out next week and I need the money for that.

Getting the clone commander today and Boil and Waxer tommorow to joint Cody. so excited!

Back