BOIL and WAXER with NUMA 12" Figure Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can cut the sarcasm!

Read what I said and if you can't, I assumed SS dropping the license because no announcements since Boiler and Waxer and the recent rumours of HT taking up SW license.

SS have a lot of plans but we hear nothing for few months now. Therefore, I thought!:huh

Sorry man but you set yourself up for that. :wave SS has no plans of dropping the 12" Star Wars line. Just because we don't get a new clone every week doesn't mean that they have stopped making them.

So you and your wallet can rest easy now. :)

Sorry man but you set yourself up for that. :wave SS has no plans of dropping the 12" Star Wars line. Just because we don't get a new clone every week doesn't mean that they have stopped making them.

So you and your wallet can rest easy now. :)

I did?:slap Maybe I was spoilt with announcements after announcements and having missed out on first few clone and stormies offerings in whole of '09. You can say that I am trying to make up for lost... troopers!:dunno

The last few announcements have been pretty expensive. SSC knows everyone's disposable income is thin for real or just cautious reasons, so I wouldn't be surprised to see things slow a bit.

I can't argue with that... but Boiler and Waxer coulda have been better with a more popular character than Nuna because I really don't like to pay for something I don't care for. I am donating Nuna to the shop or to the trash can when the figures are out for collection!

Well we still have some figures comming so I don't mind. But I also hope that we can see some new figures announced...

I hope so, I hope so! There are still so many clones I like to own.:pray:

I disagree. Numa is a perfect choice for testing the waters. If the figure doesn't come out as well as expected no one really cares, but if a Jawa or an ugnaught came out crappy the pitchforks would be raised.
Lou Costello once had a bit where he said if you date a beautiful girl and she leaves you, she breaks your heart, but if you date and ugly girl and she leaves you, who cares.

I can't wait to see these guys flanking Cody. They look like they'll be fantastic.

My only concern, with Numa the way she is, and with the gamorean guard lacking in the joints department, is that when we finally get to Asoka, she's going to be less 1/6th figure, and more 1/6th statue.

That makes kitty sad.

I'm hoping I can keep these guys on order. Its gonna depend on how much HT Captain America is gonna run.

I doubt the Cap figure ships around the same time since we haven't even seen it yet. You should be fine.

Last, I checked the product page showed June.

The Product page now shows July on this set and these were not listed under the 'Coming in the next 30 days' section of the last newsletter.

Chances are these hit right about the time of the SDCC exclusives, which doesn't help me any.

Back