Bob's Burgers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll pull for any show that gets American Dad off the air, though it's still on adult swim.

Does anyone else hate the fact that Family guy, American Dad and King of the Hill are on Adult Swim? And not even just on but on for most of the hours that adult swim is on a night? I can see that crap on regular tv.......

This is actually the best show in my own opinion compared to Family Guy, American Dad & don't get me started with The Cleveland Show.

Glad to know it's been renewed! :yess:

I only watched two episodes, I don't think its terrible. Its far better then Cleveland based on originality alone. And I'm getting real sick of Seth MacFarlane.

I still love American Dad but I'm done with Family Guy, Cleveland and Seth popping up on every political show ever created and hosting roasts. Too much exposure.

yea, American Dad is the only one of those I still like. Never cared for Cleveland, and Family Guy just got to the point where it just got too out there with their so called "jokes". Oh, and I can't watch 5 minutes of this Bobs Burgers, I hate it :lol. I'm suprised so many ppl like it, but to each their own.

Interesting how divided people are on this and American Dad.

I think American Dad is average at best, but Bobs Burgers is one of the worst shows on TV. I don't get why people like it. IMO its beyond terrible. I've tried to like it, but just can't.

I think American Dad is average at best, but Bobs Burgers is one of the worst shows on TV. I don't get why people like it. IMO its beyond terrible. I've tried to like it, but just can't.

Personally the reason I can't stand American Dad is that it's in bad taste to a point that just disgusts me. Family Guy gets close to this with the cripple jokes, but doesn't make me as uncomfortable as American Dad.

Bob's Burgers has some potty humor, but doesn't need to go to extremes for a laugh.

:exactly::goodpost:

And if you like the youngest daughter in Bob's Burgers then definetly watch Dinner for Schmucks where she plays the secretary. She is hilarious in that.

She was also great on Flight of the Conchords.

My favorite part from last night is when they were trying to come up with ideas to save the restaurant.

Louise: When I was young and naive I would have said "arson," but I'm going to go with "voodoo."

Bob: Hmm, I like arson.

:lol

I like the writing on this show.

She was also great on Flight of the Conchords.

My favorite part from last night is when they were trying to come up with ideas to save the restaurant.

Louise: When I was young and naive I would have said "arson," but I'm going to go with "voodoo."

Bob: Hmm, I like arson.

:lol

I like the writing on this show.

:rock

Never put that together!

Anybody catch the premiere episode on Sunday? I'm not sure I like the new animation style but it's still as ridiculous as ever.

Yep, I caught it!

Didn't notice any change in animation, and I still love the show :D

What change in animation? Didn't see any difference either. :dunno
So glad that it's back on.
tumblr_llz1xsznRC1qznxslo1_400.gif

It seemed like the animation was much smoother this season. I kinda like the cheaper animation style.

And that gif is hilarious.

:rotfl

It seemed like the animation was much smoother this season. I kinda like the cheaper animation style.

Ah, I didn't notice.

But that's a good thing right? I mean it happens with all cartoons (presumably when they get better funding). I mean do any of us want Simpsons to go back to looking like this?

33211_old-simpsons.jpg

Back