Bobofatt's mostly 1:1 collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Bobofatt's mostly 1:1 collection (updated regularly)

Coming from MR. PMS himself, that's a compliment!

Thanks my fellow Star Wars fan.

I know you've been waiting patiently for collection pics. Hopefully it was worth the wait. :wink1:

It's all a Jedi/Sith Mind Trick

Fett's blaster from ROTJ.

fett69.JPG

I was wondering when I might see this in your collection, because of who it belonged to, Excellent Post Boba my Friend.

Very nice set up.

I love your display case.

Thanks AKA.

It's all a Jedi/Sith Mind Trick

I was wondering when I might see this in your collection, because of who it belonged to, Excellent Post Boba my Friend.

Truth be told, I'm not a fan of Fetts any more than any other character. BoboFatt was just a goofy play on words that my buddies and I used to use when we were younger. It is a beautiful piece though and a heavy beast at that....thanks

Next blaster is a good old Stormy.

stormy8.JPG

Princess Leia's blaster is actually a Vostok Margolin .22LR target pistol with a muzzle attachment.

Leia65.JPG

Jango's blaster display is one of my favorites.

jango15.JPG

Fett's blaster from ROTJ.

fett69.JPG

Thanks AKA.

Truth be told, I'm not a fan of Fetts any more than any other character. BoboFatt was just a goofy play on words that my buddies and I used to use when we were younger. It is a beautiful piece though and a heavy beast at that....thanks

Next blaster is a good old Stormy.

stormy8.JPG

Princess Leia's blaster is actually a Vostok Margolin .22LR target pistol with a muzzle attachment.

Leia65.JPG

Jango's blaster display is one of my favorites.

jango15.JPG

WOW! a Blaster Convention my Friend, Excellent one after the other, Impressive Posts Boba

WOW! a Blaster Convention my Friend, Excellent one after the other, Impressive Posts Boba

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Thanks Colossus, I do like me a good blaster.

Up next is my Rebel blaster. Like the Stormtrooper blaster, the Rebel blaster's base is a British made Sterling submachine gun. If you compare the two you can see the similarities. Pew pew. :gun

rebel9.JPG

This is Hans down my favorite blaster. Not as accurate as the elite edition, but IMO cooler due to the weathering. Can't beat this scoundrels sidearm from episode 4.

han_43.JPG

Hans ESB blaster:

han59.JPG

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Thanks Colossus, I do like me a good blaster.

Up next is my Rebel blaster. Like the Stormtrooper blaster, the Rebel blaster's base is a British made Sterling submachine gun. If you compare the two you can see the similarities. Pew pew. :gun

rebel9.JPG

This is Hans down my favorite blaster. Not as accurate as the elite edition, but IMO cooler due to the weathering. Can't beat this scoundrels sidearm from episode 4.

han_43.JPG

Hans ESB blaster:

han59.JPG

WOW! more Great Great Pic's of Blaster's, Boba and the most recognized is Hans Blaster, Excellent Posts my Friend

WOW! more Great Great Pic's of Blaster's, Boba and the most recognized is Hans Blaster, Excellent Posts my Friend

very well done, awesome collection and blaster!

Thanks for the kind words!

Last one...Luke's from Empire. I put off buying this for years since it is so close to Han's Empire blaster. It does have a totally different finish. Luke's is super glossy while Han's is not.

luke_blaster_5.JPG

As I already said before, great prop collection my friend! :rock

Thanks Serg, you and I are cut from the same cloth buddy.

Next up is my Thermal Detonator. This is the weathered signature edition. When you turn it on, it has lights and sounds like the it does in ROTJ.

td.JPG

td_on.JPG

One of the very few non-Imperial things I might add to my collection one day is the Thermal Detonator. Really cool little prop!

Thanks for the kind words!

Last one...Luke's from Empire. I put off buying this for years since it is so close to Han's Empire blaster. It does have a totally different finish. Luke's is super glossy while Han's is not.

luke_blaster_5.JPG

Thanks Serg, you and I are cut from the same cloth buddy.

Next up is my Thermal Detonator. This is the weathered signature edition. When you turn it on, it has lights and sounds like the it does in ROTJ.

td.JPG

td_on.JPG

Medal of Yavin.

yavin210.JPG

yavin20.JPG

One of the very few non-Imperial things I might add to my collection one day is the Thermal Detonator. Really cool little prop!

More Excellent Additions and Pic's, Boba, High Praise from Sergui to see something that he may want include into his Collection, Excellent Posts my Friend

If you can find one for a decent price, it's worth the investment.

More Excellent Additions and Pic's, Boba, High Praise from Sergui to see something that he may want include into his Collection, Excellent Posts my Friend

Thanks Colossus. I've known Serg for a while and have much respect for him and his collection.

No prop replicas in this post. Instead, some actual historical artifacts.

Long story short, I was in a band in my high school and college years. We're from Cleveland and are lucky to part of the "Cleveland Rocks" (any Drew Carey show fans have the theme song going through their head right now?) exhibit in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. Even though we've been in there for the last three plus years, this is only the second time I've been up there to see it.

1900.JPG

2489.JPG

I'm glad I got to play at the famed CBGB's before they shut down. It's cool that they were able to save the awning and display it at the Hall.

3385.JPG

Even though we never made it big, we are immortally displayed next to some more well known acts like NIN, Marilyn Manson, Macy Gray, Chrissie Hynde of the Pretenders, Devo, The Black Keys...all of which have roots in Northeast Ohio.

4259.JPG

5230.JPG

My band has two items in the Rock and Roll HOF. The first is the original rough sketch of our second CD cover. The second is the wielders mask prop from our first CD cover. We are number 84 in the exhibit and located in the very top right of the display next to the recognizable Devo "Whip it" costume. Thanks for looking.

6175.JPG

7166.JPG

8136.JPG

9111.JPG

Very neat exhibit!! Thanks for sharing

Very neat exhibit!! Thanks for sharing

Thanks Serg. It's surreal to think that my bands items are on the other side of Jimi Hendrix's display and between the Beatles and Elvis's collections.

Back