Bobofatt's mostly 1:1 collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BoboFatt

Freakzoid
Reaction score
With pages only being 10 posts long, I understand now why members have an index. So I'll include one as well:

Page 6 - Complete lightsaber collection

Page 9 - Complete blaster collection

I've been collecting since I was two. My collecting preferences have changed many times over the years. However, for the last decade or so I've pretty much narrowed down my collecting focus to just 1:1 items. Even though I don't collect statues or toys, I really enjoy looking at the collections on this forum. SS doesn't make many 1:1 items, so I only have a few SS pieces, but I figured I'd share some pics. Enjoy.

crumb2.JPG

chalice.JPG

idol.JPG

Last edited:
Re: Bobofatt's collection

great pieces - welcome to the show Bobofatt

I myself have been limiting to prop replicas of star wars - that salacious is a grail of mine! Congrats

Last edited:

That's great Bobo. Like Colossus said though, lets see some more pic's. It doesn't matter who your collection is made from. I can see bit of a Yoda in your salacious pic :)

Thanks guys. I do have a few more pieces, most of which are Star Wars related. I'll start with my lightsabers. First up is probably my favorite shaped saber. Obi from EP1.

ep1_obi.JPG

I've been collecting since I was two. My collecting preferences have changed many times over the years. However, for the last decade or so I've pretty much narrowed down my collecting focus to just 1:1 items. Even though I don't collect statues or toys, I really enjoy looking at the collections on this forum. SS doesn't make many 1:1 items, so I only have a few SS pieces, but I figured I'd share some pics. Enjoy.

crumb2.JPG

chalice.JPG

idol.JPG

Dude, I'm drooling over the 1:1 Salacious Crumb. Will be getting one soon from a friend. Can't wait. Love all your other stuff too. Very nice.

Dude, I'm drooling over the 1:1 Salacious Crumb. Will be getting one soon from a friend. Can't wait. Love all your other stuff too. Very nice.

Thanks obi. You must have a good friend, you won't be disapointed.

Up next, probably the most under appreciated saber in the saga, Qui Gons. For me, it's hands down the most confortable saber to hold that I own. Sounds nerdy, I know, but I'm way past that at this point in my life.

qui_gon_ep1.JPG

Re: Bobofatt's (mostly) 1:1 collection

Like I figured. Looks like not much love for the non-sideshow stuff.

I don't know if Mr. Maul can fix that. I had this custom case made since the stock one was small and didn't come with the acrylic top.

Thanks for looking.

maul_full.JPG

Last edited:

Last of the EP1 sabers, Mauls damaged saber.

IMG_25431.JPG

IMG_2547.JPG

Nice sabres Boba I've just recieved the battle damaged one as my first saber, it's heavy and I love it, I don't know whether to get the double maul one as it must be huge and I don't think I have the space.

Thanks Maverick. Congrats and welcome to the wonderful world of SW prop replica collecting. Be careful. As any one of us in the hobby will tell you, it is very addictive.

Since I'm done with EP1 stuff, I figured I'd take a break from sabers for just a second...looks like not many were interested anyhow. Plus I just got my latest piece. I'm pretty stoked about it, as it's very unique.

If you are not familiar with the movie Donnie Darko, may I suggest checking it out. It's shows up on Netflix every once in awhile. You'll either love it or hate it...I thoroughly enjoyed it. This piece is recognizable to say the least.

The quick story. Someone bought what is thought to be the original mold that was used to cast the screen used masks. They did a run of only 20 of theses. They were able to get in contact with the original sculptor that made the mask and the actor the played the character and they were very eager with the project. This mask is very likely to have direct lineage to the movie. If you're interested in the full story, check it out here - https://artandrews.com/2012/09/frank-the-rabbit-from-donnie-darko-mask-history/

Enjoy

darko2.JPG

darko3.JPG

darko4.JPG

darko.JPG

darko5.JPG

That looks awesome :rock. I saw the movie not too long ago. To be honest, I got mixed emotions about the film. Then again, I felt the same way about A Clockwork Orange. But I appreciate these movies for it was and the boundaries it pushed in cinema during its time. I feel my opinion would be greatly different if I had viewed it when it was released many years ago.

Like I figured. Looks like not much love for the non-sideshow stuff.

I don't know if Mr. Maul can fix that. I had this custom case made since the stock one was small and didn't come with the acrylic top.

Thanks for looking.

maul_full.JPG

Last of the EP1 sabers, Mauls damaged saber.

IMG_25431.JPG

IMG_2547.JPG

Thanks Maverick. Congrats and welcome to the wonderful world of SW prop replica collecting. Be careful. As any one of us in the hobby will tell you, it is very addictive.

Since I'm done with EP1 stuff, I figured I'd take a break from sabers for just a second...looks like not many were interested anyhow. Plus I just got my latest piece. I'm pretty stoked about it, as it's very unique.

If you are not familiar with the movie Donnie Darko, may I suggest checking it out. It's shows up on Netflix every once in awhile. You'll either love it or hate it...I thoroughly enjoyed it. This piece is recognizable to say the least.

The quick story. Someone bought what is thought to be the original mold that was used to cast the screen used masks. They did a run of only 20 of theses. They were able to get in contact with the original sculptor that made the mask and the actor the played the character and they were very eager with the project. This mask is very likely to have direct lineage to the movie. If you're interested in the full story, check it out here - https://artandrews.com/2012/09/frank-the-rabbit-from-donnie-darko-mask-history/

Enjoy

darko2.JPG

darko3.JPG

darko4.JPG

darko.JPG

darko5.JPG

All Great Scores and Display's on the Sabers and DD Prop; Bob and Great Post

P.S. There may be some here that are all or nothing Sideshow Fans, so please don't include us all here in you comment, some like I have SS, Bowen, Customs, etc.etc and Very much Appreciate ones Collection weather it be Star Wars, Marvel, SC, Horror, 1:1 however Lacking or Great it is,

Last edited:

No, Mr. Maul did not fix that. If you're seeking attention, go back to RS.

Wow. Do you come to SSC once every 1.3 months to make a comment? I guess there must be something special about me that attracted your attention.

Yeah buddy, I'm so hard up for attention and approval that I didn't even see your comment until tonight. I haven't even looked at my thread until just now. I've been viewing collections for a couple of years here before I made this thread or even created an account. But you're right, you caught me! I totally want your attention.

Guess what? Since I now have it, I think I'll keep it. I'll do my best to post as much as I can...just for you.

Edit: I just checked your other 19 posts. Looks like you make a lot of D-bag comments, so now I don't feel so special. :monkey2

Last edited:

As I already said on RS, fantastic collection BF!! :clap

Back