Bobofatt's mostly 1:1 collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Bobofatt's collection

Thanks guys. I do have a few more pieces, most of which are Star Wars related. I'll start with my lightsabers. First up is probably my favorite shaped saber. Obi from EP1.

ep1_obi.JPG

Wow. Where'd you get that bad boy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some seriously awesome pieces here!

Great edition bro

Thanks guys

Wow. Where'd you get that bad boy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Starvus, welcome to the hobby. I got most of my sabers from ebay. However, I got that one back in 2005 directly from Master Replicas. You had to be a member of their Collectors Society to order any Elite edition products.

More info and pics here: https://www.rebelscum.com/mrobiwanTPMsaberEE.asp

They pop up on ebay every so often. One is listed on ebay now: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Master-Rep...067?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2587ada4f3

Next saber is Yoda's from ROTS. Fairly close to the ATOC version. Only different colored greeblies and weathering.

yoda_ep3.JPG

My last episode 3 saber is Vaders. It has a similar look and feel to the OT Vader sabers.

vader_ep31.JPG

And now I get to post my OT sabers. Here's Vader's from EP4. Similar in design to the EP3 version, but it has it's differences. I like the OT sabers since they were made out of real world items. I would love to get a MPP flash that made Vaders saber, but they are hard to find and pretty pricey if you do come across one. So this replica will have to do.

vader_ep4.JPG

Re: Bobofatt's (mostly) 1:1 collection

Next up is my Obi Saber from episode 4. This is one of my favorite sabers in my collection, maybe even #1 on my list. The weathering really makes it stand out from all the others. Plus Obi is one awesome S.O.B.

obi_ep4.JPG

Re: Bobofatt's mostly 1:1 collection (updated regularly)

Luke's episode 4 saber, one of the most iconic of the saga.

Luke_ep41.JPG

Not much into Star Wars but I have to say these Sabers look damn cool. Very nice collection mate.
TeFhv.gif

Not much into Star Wars but I have to say these Sabers look damn cool. Very nice collection mate.
TeFhv.gif

Thanks Sarvesh, I have a lot of Star Wars items for sure. I do have a few other non-SW items which I'll post eventually. Keep checking back.

Getting close to the end of the saber collection. Luke's episode 6 saber is very similar to the episode 5 version. Just a few minor changes like the rivets in the T-bar grips and the circuit activator vs. the exactra 19 bubble strip activator. Y'all know what I'm talking about. :lightsabe
Luke_ep5.JPG

Fantastic pics and collection Boba...loving the LE Sabers :clap I too am very much into my sabers and infact purchased my first custom made one a few months back using the new CF 6.5 Technology. Such an awesome piece of kit and is light years better than the MR FX Sabers. Did you ever dabble in the world of FX Sabers?

Fantastic pics and collection Boba...loving the LE Sabers :clap I too am very much into my sabers and infact purchased my first custom made one a few months back using the new CF 6.5 Technology. Such an awesome piece of kit and is light years better than the MR FX Sabers. Did you ever dabble in the world of FX Sabers?

Thanks Roberto. Yeah they are making those sabers brighter and better with every new gen. There are a lot of talented saber smiths out there. I had the first FX saber made, Anakin's ep2, but I broke it. I have a Vader FX one as well, but the light is burnt out in the middle. Due to cost and space, I decided to limit it to those two FX sabers.

Up next is my Vader episode 5 saber. This is the saber that started my prop replica collecting habit. Upon opening up the shipping package I was hooked. It was almost like owning a piece of my favorite saga. Over a decade later, I finally "completed" my collection...at least until the next saber is released.

Vader_ep51.JPG

Very nice lightsabers!!!

I wouldn't mind getting a few of those in my collection!

I'm only 1/6 scale figures for now though - but very neat!

Very nice lightsabers!!!

I wouldn't mind getting a few of those in my collection!

I'm only 1/6 scale figures for now though - but very neat!

Thanks John. If you ever do get a chance to pick one up, take it. They are impressive in person. I did have a 1/6 scale SS Vader years ago, but my son broke the saber and I ended up selling it. I used the money from that sale to buy more replicas. ;)

WS12.JPG

Up next is my Luke episode 6 saber. I believe it was the first saber that Master Replicas released. The first 500 of the run were made in the USA. All the sabers that followed were made in China. So this is a rare one.

Luke_ep6.JPG

The previous saber is a replica of Luke's "hero" saber used for close up screen shots.

This next one, "version two", is a replica of the saber they used for the lightsaber duels.

Luke_ep6_ver2.JPG

This is my 22nd saber and the final one in my collection...Vader's from episode 6. This is also the last saber that Master Replicas produced. It had an announced edition size of 1500, but by all accounts the run was never finished and only 500 were ever made. This makes it one of the rarest licensed sabers produced.

Vader_ep6.JPG

I think the training remote is a cool little prop that compliments the lightsabers nicely.

TR.JPG

So here is my complete collection of 22 hilts in one easy to view post:

The Phantom Menace
Obi Wan Kenobi

ep1_obi.JPG

Qui Gon Jinn

qui_gon_ep1.JPG

Darth Maul

maul_legend.JPG

Darth Maul battle damaged

IMG_25431.JPG

Attack of the Clones

Anakin Skywalker

anakin_ep21.JPG

Obi Wan Kenobi

obi_ep2.JPG

Yoda

yoda_ep21.JPG

Count Dooku

dooku9.JPG

Mace Windu

mace8.JPG

Darth Sidious

sidious2.JPG

Revenge of the Sith

Anakin Skywalker

anakin_ep31.JPG

Obi Wan Kenobi

obi_ep3.JPG

Yoda

yoda_ep3.JPG

Darth Vader

vader_ep31.JPG

A New Hope

Darth Vader

vader_ep4.JPG

Obi Wan Kenobi

obi_ep4.JPG

Luke Skywalker

Luke_ep41.JPG

The Empire Strikes Back

Luke Skywalker

Luke_ep5.JPG

Darth Vader

Vader_ep51.JPG

Return of the Jedi

Luke Skywalker (Hero)

View attachment 90922

Luke Skywalker (Version 2)

View attachment 91050

Darth Vader

View attachment 91261

I built a simple little home for my sabers. I included some vintage Kenner "The Force" lightsabers...like the ones I had destroyed as a kid. Thanks for looking.

sabers_day_front.JPG

sabers_day_side.JPG

sabers_day_right_side.JPG

sabers_night_front.JPG

sabers_night_right_side.JPG

Last edited:

I think the training remote is a cool little prop that compliments the lightsabers nicely.

View attachment 91438

So here is my complete collection of 22 hilts in one easy to view post:

The Phantom Menace
Obi Wan Kenobi

ep1_obi.JPG

Qui Gon Jinn

qui_gon_ep1.JPG

Darth Maul

maul_legend.JPG

Darth Maul battle damaged

IMG_25431.JPG

Attack of the Clones

Anakin Skywalker

anakin_ep21.JPG

Obi Wan Kenobi

obi_ep2.JPG

Yoda

yoda_ep21.JPG

Count Dooku

dooku9.JPG

Mace Windu

mace8.JPG

Darth Sidious

sidious2.JPG

Revenge of the Sith

Anakin Skywalker

anakin_ep31.JPG

Obi Wan Kenobi

obi_ep3.JPG

Yoda

yoda_ep3.JPG

Darth Vader

vader_ep31.JPG

A New Hope

Darth Vader

vader_ep4.JPG

Obi Wan Kenobi

obi_ep4.JPG

Luke Skywalker

Luke_ep41.JPG

The Empire Strikes Back

Luke Skywalker

Luke_ep5.JPG

Darth Vader

Vader_ep51.JPG

Return of the Jedi

Luke Skywalker (Hero)

View attachment 90922

Luke Skywalker (Version 2)

View attachment 91050

Darth Vader

View attachment 91261

I built a simple little home for my sabers. I included some vintage Kenner "The Force" lightsabers...like the ones I had destroyed as a kid. Thanks for looking.

sabers_day_front.JPG

sabers_day_side.JPG

sabers_day_right_side.JPG

sabers_night_front.JPG

sabers_night_right_side.JPG

Very Impressive Update and Pic's, Boba, Incredible Post my Friend, WOW!

Fett's blaster from ROTJ.

fett69.JPG

Back