Bobofatt's mostly 1:1 collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Bobofatt's (mostly) 1:1 collection

Great collection love the maul lightsabers

Thanks Antman. I'm not sure if you're aware, but eFX is planning on making a full size maul cast off Ray Parks personal screen used saber for their legend line. It will be the closest you can get to owning an original, warts, boogers and all. It should be beautiful.

As I already said on RS, fantastic collection BF!! :clap

No need to say so, you and I go way back Serg, but thanks.

It's funny. I went back to check on the posts and I never mentioned RS (rebelscum) previously. Either that guys a lurker over there, a RS member, or he's stalking me. Either way, this post is for him.

On to the Episode 2 sabers. First up, Anakin saber. Similar in design to the one that Obi gave to Luke in Ep4, but different in many ways, include the fact that it's way smaller.

Thanks for looking.

anakin_ep21.JPG

Thanks Antman. I'm not sure if you're aware, but eFX is planning on making a full size maul cast off Ray Parks personal screen used saber for their legend line. It will be the closest you can get to owning an original, warts, boogers and all. It should be beautiful.

No need to say so, you and I go way back Serg, but thanks.

It's funny. I went back to check on the posts and I never mentioned RS (rebelscum) previously. Either that guys a lurker over there, a RS member, or he's stalking me. Either way, this post is for him.

On to the Episode 2 sabers. First up, Anakin saber. Similar in design to the one that Obi gave to Luke in Ep4, but different in many ways, include the fact that it's way smaller.

Thanks for looking.

anakin_ep21.JPG

Sounds cool but I think if I branched out into another range apart from marvel the wife would kill me lol
I think the closest ill get is the small scale one I bought a few years ago

Awsome! I remember seeing Art post about the Darko mask not too long ago but he was being mysterious about who purchased it :)

Sounds cool but I think if I branched out into another range apart from marvel the wife would kill me lol
I think the closest ill get is the small scale one I bought a few years ago

Yeah, don't get in trouble with the Mrs.! Every piece gets me a step closer to a divorce.

Awsome! I remember seeing Art post about the Darko mask not too long ago but he was being mysterious about who purchased it :)

It was a little cloaked in secrecy, wasn't it? He didn't put up a for sale thread, price, or a list of buyers. Not sure why? I doubted myself a couple of times, but I am glad I pulled the trigger. There probably will not be another opportunity to own something like this ever.

This is where he ended up:

d116.JPG

Last edited:

Great Update Display; Bobo, do you have pic's of your display room? I see a Very Interesting Millennium Falcon on the wall to the left, curious to what else you have, Great Post

Great Update Display; Bobo, do you have pic's of your display room? I see a Very Interesting Millennium Falcon on the wall to the left, curious to what else you have, Great Post

I'm working on a few display projects(you can see a hunk of wood in that last pic) so I'm holding off on any display pics for now. I'll get them up when I complete a few things...stay tuned. In the mean time, here is Obi's Ep2 saber. Very close to his Ep1 saber, but there are some minor differences.

obi_ep2.JPG

I'm working on a few display projects(you can see a hunk of wood in that last pic) so I'm holding off on any display pics for now. I'll get them up when I complete a few things...stay tuned. In the mean time, here is Obi's Ep2 saber. Very close to his Ep1 saber, but there are some minor differences.

obi_ep2.JPG

Sweet Score and Pic; Bobo, looking forward to it

Anyone that has a name that starts with Count is cool in my book, but this saber is a little too phallic for me. However, it does make a great bottle opener.

dooku9.JPG

Hey bro it's DarthLuis from Rebelscum, awesome collection as always, that forum is way too dead now! Great pieces as usual, where's the ROTJ Vader?

I do have to say you do have a Great Saber Collection; Bobo

Thanks Colossus. Star Wars to me is synonymous with lightsabers. It is solely unique to the Saga. So for me, my Star Wars collection wouldn't be complete without them.

Hey bro it's DarthLuis from Rebelscum, awesome collection as always, that forum is way too dead now! Great pieces as usual, where's the ROTJ Vader?

I saw your collection here and thought that was you (it's grown a lot since I last saw it and it looks fantastic BTW). I was going to PM you to ask if it was you, but I figured if it wasn't you, it would seem a little creepy. Our stomping ground at RS has been slow, but the rest of the forum is still humming along.

I've been coming here for a while. I figured I'd finally post my collection since I had purchased a few SSC pieces. Plus it's nice to share collection ideas with others.

DV EP6? He's coming. I'm still only on EP2. ;)

Speaking of which, here's Mace's EP2 Barney edition lightsaber.

mace8.JPG

We're up to episode 3 now. Here we have Darth Sidious's saber, or as the rest of us know him, the emperor.

sidious2.JPG

EP3 Anakin. Same basic design as Lukes, but Obi must have been bored and made some modifcations while he was hanging out on Tatooine.

anakin_ep31.JPG

I think the Dooku saber is the best looking one out of them all its so different

Great collection of Sabers!

Not the sort of thing I'd collect but I can appreciate the craftsmanship! :clap

Thanks guys.

I think the Obi ep3 saber pays nice homage to Obi's from ep4.

obi_ep3.JPG

It's been a minute since I've updated my collection thread, no time like the present.

My newest piece....I replaced my Master Replicas Darth Maul Saber with the über accurate eFX ledge Maul cast from Ray Parks saber. Plus it's a signature edition. eFX did a great job. I was surprised how different it is from the idealized MR version.

maul_legend.JPG

Back