BobbyC 1/3 scale Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think they can afford him or keep him excited and they had to hire his wife too :D
Can any one give me a rough idea on cost of the 1/3 and 1/6 so I can dismiss the remote possibility of owning one :p

If I were to guess, I would think the 1/3rd will be around 5K...........am I close? :monkey3

For what you are getting here, even in 1/6, I imagine it would be at least the top end price of one of Adams'.

I'm going to need to start saving!!

Yep absolutely, I'd pay some top dollar for one anyday. I'd even pay deep for the 1/3rd but it's just sooo expensive that I can't afford it regardless :slap 1/6th though, I'd rob a bank to fund that one lol :p

Yep absolutely, I'd pay some top dollar for one anyday. I'd even pay deep for the 1/3rd but it's just sooo expensive that I can't afford it regardless :slap 1/6th though, I'd rob a bank to fund that one lol :p

Exactly the same bud. :D

1/3 is out of my reach but there is NO chance I will miss this if 1/6.

so the 1/6 will be more then how much? 2k? 3k? holymoly...

Easy there cowboy, all this price guessing, is simply that.

Your best bet it to email Bobby and ask for a ballpark price range. Remember, these pieces are still in the beginning stages.

:)

:eek:eek WOW THAT IS AMAZING , HOLY ____ , I CANT WAIT TO SEE IT COMPLETE , YOU HIT THIS DEAD ON ACCURATE , WOW:rock:rock:chew

Easy there cowboy, all this price guessing, is simply that.

Your best bet it to email Bobby and ask for a ballpark price range. Remember, these pieces are still in the beginning stages.

:)

Your best bet is to PM lforigno. He is working with Bobby on this stuff.

I know the rough price estimate and have started putting little aside now and again. Hope it comes to fruition.

I'm just giving the best advice I can. I have talked to Bobby a few times on the phone and am all set. ;)

Unfortunately, I have already payed for my ultimate grail, but if I hadnt, I would be all over one of these for sure. If I had to choose again..........prolly same result.

Hi Guys here is some progress of the 1/3rd body almost done for this stage , I will re tweak it if needed after the clothes are on and I can see what needs to be what, the shoes will actaully be sewn real not a sculpt .
I sculpted the shoes to send to the company for the correct size. the pencil is a mock up for now.
the eyes will be done next week.
his back arm will be pushing his jacket back .
IMG_7667-1.jpg
[/IMG]
gg-1-1.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_7661-1.jpg
[/IMG]

Wow you are creating something fantastic that I hope you can really be proud of.

Incredible, incredible talent.

Back