Bobby c 1/3rd Christopher Reeve Superman thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got back form Bobs to see the finishing touches being done to the joker and when I walked in I was floored. I saw his WIP 1/3 superman and OMG it is dead on. It puts anything I have seen to shame and I cannot wait for this piece to be done.

lforigno,it's really cool how you get to see all these pieces being produced,I can't wait to see what this guy looks like.

I just got back form Bobs to see the finishing touches being done to the joker and when I walked in I was floored. I saw his WIP 1/3 superman and OMG it is dead on. It puts anything I have seen to shame and I cannot wait for this piece to be done.

Does that mean it (superman 1/3 wip) puts the joker to shame?:lol Glad to hear it's looking nice. How's the joker looking? It's gotta be cool to see in person.:thud: Can't wait.

I've been waiting for a joker update, but didn't want to bump the thread because every time that thread is bumped, people think there are updates. I also didn't want to keep bugging Bobby because I know there were issues with the tailored clothing. I just assumed the clothes weren't perfect yet.

Does that mean it (superman 1/3 wip) puts the joker to shame?:lol Glad to hear it's looking nice. How's the joker looking? It's gotta be cool to see in person.:thud: Can't wait.

I've been waiting for a joker update, but didn't want to bump the thread because every time that thread is bumped, people think there are updates. I also didn't want to keep bugging Bobby because I know there were issues with the tailored clothing. I just assumed the clothes weren't perfect yet.

I've been wanting to bump the joker thread all week, but didn't for the same reason. I thought about e-mailing him just to see if he would send me a few pictures, but why would I waste his time? I really enjoy following his work because my wallet can't afford him :)

The joker is such a great piece of art and I would say that one is a week or 2 away from being completely finished. Bob did such an amazing job on the joker, but when I walked into his work room yesterday and saw the reeve 1/3 it was mind blowing and I am not even a huge superman fan.

that's awesome Lance. Thanks for the update. I spoke to Bobby last week, can't wait for the Joker to be done.

Also, can't wait to see new pictures of Superman.

I can't wait for the next Joker update (which sounds like it should be soon). Everytime I get new pics something else is new and unexpected and improved. Bobby's time and effort into these is remarkable.

I would love some pics, but I can understand why he maybe wouldn't want to.

I'm sure its pretty incredible though...

custom thread?

Dave already said that BobbyC's work is more of general interest in the thread about splitting the threads into 2 or more sections, therefore not going to be moved to the custom thread

Okay it's done - anything custom for sale or otherwise, goes into the DC Comics Customs subforum.

This would NOT include the recent bootleg Catwoman or BobbyC's 1/3 stuff - that's more general interest and would stay in the DC Comics forum.

According to the man running the boards it doesn't.

Has this been brought up to Darklord Dave? I'm not so sure. If he has no problem with it, then forgive me for bringing it up and leave it here.

Unless Bobby C's items are officially licensed products then they are customs. That wouldn't be very fair to all the other great customizers who have had their work transferred over to the custom section would it?

Back