Bobby c 1/3rd Christopher Reeve Superman thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would be worth springing for this head in 1/6 just in case HT make him.

Going to be immense. Stellar work as ever Bobby.

Lol, I bet Hot toys and the other company's that turned bobby down when he offered to do the work are kicking themselves in the ass right now. Amazing work man. Wish I could afford it.

Oh man, I'm excited as ever to see the finished product. Great work Bobby.

Ryu, Bro cant find that email with the questions, can you send it again.
Thanks

Freaking amazing! I really can't wait to see how the suit comes out!

Have you thought about donating one to his charity maybe as I'm sure this will be the best CR Superman and bet they'd love to have one. Or maybe they'd buy on from you. This I know will be way better than the Cinemaquette version. Very awesome work!

Hi Guys Thanks, I already did a charity event for Reeve foundation, Margo Kidder jack Ohalloran, and sarah (ursa) unveiled the life size statue, altough I think the statue sucks it was what I could do for that time in my skill level.
Now years later I think this is far more superior. or just less pressure
you cans see the pics on my site
bobbycsculptures.com

Oh ok gotcha! Well they have one from you that's good enough! :)
I think I'd be happy even with the other one. Keep up the good work bud!

Hi Guys Thanks, I already did a charity event for Reeve foundation, Margo Kidder jack Ohalloran, and sarah (ursa) unveiled the life size statue, altough I think the statue sucks it was what I could do for that time in my skill level.
Now years later I think this is far more superior. or just less pressure
you cans see the pics on my site
bobbycsculptures.com

:drool :drool :drool :drool

I love that armoury from Batman Begins!

(quick print screen of it):
armoury.jpg

So many awesome pieces! :rock :drool :panic:

Looks incredible. I wish I could get this as well. But, I'm all in for the 1/3 Joker.

Wow Bobby! I saw your full-sized figure on your website years ago. Back then, I was blown away, but this new one is just....uncanny! Incredible! I'm a HUGE fan of Christopher Reeve as Superman! He is and always will be the only actor to properly portray Superman in my opinion! I am definitely interested if you will sell 1:6 scale head sculpts of this casting! I know Mattel is putting out their 1:6 scale figure for the holidays this year. I've seen it and the head sculpt is VERY poor on it, but the Superman outfit looks decent. I think that your head sculpt would really make the figure go up in just pure...excellence! It's hard for me to express how I feel because Christopher Reeve's Superman means SO much to me!

Please down the road offer 1:6 scale castings of this Reeve head sculpt for us fans that really want it to make an awesome Reeve Superman figure. Thank you!

Believe me...if I can afford it I'd love to buy your 1:3 scale piece! I love your website, and your incredible skills! Keep up your OUTSTANDING work! :bow :wave

Back