Bobby c 1/3rd Christopher Reeve Superman thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Guys this is the proto for the 1/3rd sewn in emblem, they have the cape that will be sewn in as well, that is finished . all of the pieces where taken direct off a original and made in 1/3rd, the fabric color is just near perfect when held up to the original suit.
LittleFrontEmblem-1.jpg
[/IMG]

Now I hope the Hot toys is good, Arnie Kim is a tremendous talent, but Reeve is a sculptors nightmare. I did just finish a prototype silicon head I will be posting soon, waiting on the eyes, blows away my first one but I want to have 2 or 3 versions., Thanks G thanks Snake.

Now I hope the Hot toys is good, Arnie Kim is a tremendous talent, but Reeve is a sculptors nightmare. I did just finish a prototype silicon head I will be posting soon, waiting on the eyes, blows away my first one but I want to have 2 or 3 versions., Thanks G thanks Snake.

:thud::thud::thud:

I cant wait to see that! Also the material/colour looks amazing!

Hi Guys this is the proto for the 1/3rd sewn in emblem, they have the cape that will be sewn in as well, that is finished . all of the pieces where taken direct off a original and made in 1/3rd, the fabric color is just near perfect when held up to the original suit.

Wow, that fabric color is awesome indeed! And the emblem looks cool. Very nice!

On the cape emblem, though, I thought that one was sewn "on top of" the cape on the original, as opposed to "into"? I don't claim to be an expert on the subject at all, just going off the bits and pieces I've seen and read about over the years. :)

Great work still!

yes you are correct for sure, I should have said, the emblem is sewn and placed (embroidered) and placed on top, not a decal of sorts.

I can't wait for this in 1/6th either, if it's even half as good as Heath, it'll be out of the ballpark. Reeve is such a hard man to capture, I can appreciate already all the work that would have to go into him!

Hi, there will be sorry for the delay, I just got the entire sculpt together (blocked out) up in the air on a few things. very important piece to me .
wont be much longer my friend.
B

No worries Bobby!

Just on the edge of my seat here...wanted one of these ALL my life.

Hi Bobby,

Completely unrelated, but I was wondering if you'd received my emails about that commission from Forever we'd begun to discuss. Not that there is any rush to it, I just wanted to make sure it hadn't slipped past you in amongst the holidays, etc.

Andrew

Back