Boba`s Stuff

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
....so I tried a new outfit this afternoon....and must say I really like this one better than the first one...whatta you guys think???

bbd158f033cf3b18b61c253b3cedb217a9114a5.jpg

I think he looks better. I think its hard to see from the pics I got for you. I will did the graphic novels out and try to get better pics. Would Ki Adi Mundi tunic be better. Its got no sleeves and you could cut the hood to give it a collar

Hmmmmmmmmmmm I must say I like him that way....but the collar thing is tempting...might consider this later on...but i`ll go on from this point...added a bit more wrappings to the head....now I need to get the gloves ready and do something about the utility belt....

Thanks Mark for the input!!!

looking great mate, love the latest pics, would love to see that outfit weathered up, I think it could look perfect. Sorry if I missed it previously, but what material did you use for the headwrap and the arms and boots?

RESSSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURREEEEEEEEEEECTION!!!!

WEll after the birth of my fourth daughter last November my mandollie time did reduce drastically....I did check the forums,but didnt bash much myself.....Now I am back on some SW themes....
fist thing up wll be a WIP of an Endor Rebel...and this is where I am right now...I started weathring the uniform and added some eyelets to the camo smock.I am going to bash another Endor Rebel trooper

Endor Rebel WIP...

xhzy397s.jpg

RESSSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURREEEEEEEEEEECTION!!!!

WEll after the birth of my fourth daughter last November my mandollie time did reduce drastically....I did check the forums,but didnt bash much myself.....Now I am back on some SW themes....
fist thing up wll be a WIP of an Endor Rebel...and this is where I am right now...I started weathring the uniform and added some eyelets to the camo smock.I am going to bash another Endor Rebel trooper

Endor Rebel WIP...

xhzy397s.jpg

Congratulations on your baby girl and good to have you back!

He's looking good so far, I love the way you can do whatever you want with the Endor Troopers..can I ask how you added the eyelets...do you have a special tool or something?

Thanks for the link Boba...now to try and find somewhere in Europe that sells it!

Shipping from the USA is getting very expensive these days.

OK my Endor Trooper #1 alsmost done and I am thinking about the second one already...I am waiting on parts in the mail,BUT I got myself a pair of GI Joe Gen Hawk pants and I am tempted to use these on the Endor Rebel....
The pants look like this:

Sideshow-General-Hawk-06_1300217868.jpg

...plmk what you think....as much as I like that "makeshift" camo pattern....I`d really like to use those pants...

We only saw a limited amount of Rebel Troops in "Jedi" , so as far as I'm concerned , anything ( within reason ) goes ! Those trousers look good and they'd not look out of place , so that's a bonus . Go for it , I say ! :wink1:
( I've got some Rebel Trooper Gear myself and intend to do my own Commando in the near future , so let's see some pics to inspire me ! ) :clap

Nice work Felder, I have been enjoying seeing your Star Wars stuff here. Finally got out of my normal WWII projects and expanded into SW myself and finally joined the freaks!

...aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah know looong time no see....

But family and work held my dolly time down....
I wanted to do something Star Warsesque and this is what I came up with....

I really love the outfits of the Rebel Commandos on Endor and I always thought about how "General" Solo looked if he broke out the cammies....This is my Version of the Endor Han Solo

a77uhkyv.jpg

Back