Boba`s Stuff

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thx again for your comments...

@parker...trust I am doing my best....The Hasbro BOSSK aint doing it for me....BUT I´ll figure a way out...and I really need to get my hands on a Boba Fett....

@thundergod...there is always room for some Bountyhunters...cant have/see/build enough

I no I'm not that keen on him but you need to have him in the line up. I'm planning to use a hot toys predator body hands and feet and adding the hasbro head to it or a cast of a better one like the one wax murderer is working on

BUT the HT Predator Body might be a bit too tall....BOSSK aint that tall in the movie!!!

Yeah I am looking forward to wax murderers BOSSK...and the stuff he might cast....

I know but I was thinking that they would look better being all different size's in the line up (Bossk, a towering reptilian humanoid and skilled predator. ) and I was just checking on the starwars.com boba is 1.83m bossk is 1.90 and ig-88 is 1.96m. but I may be a bit :cuckoo: What is the size of the IG-88 figure that you have?

@parker...NO you are not loco at all...I like that idea...:hi5:

The smallest is Zuckuss for sure he is about 11 inches tall....4-LOM is around 12 inches tall and IG-88 (with pulled out legs) is around 14 inches tall and towers all of them....I might get a groupshot to work !!!

pop bossk on a regular body. dremel out bossks shins and fore arm and push em on, little vest action and you are sorted. Rogue Trooper did this one a while back and its chuffin grand.

x-80.jpg

x-79.jpg

NOT BAD...NOT BAD at all....Hhhhhmmmmmmmmmmm I am gonna make my mind up....thanks for the heads up Mark....BUT...I really dont like the Hasbro head...he doesnt look like the blood thirsty reptile he is supposed to be...

MERRY X-MAS from Mandalore

This is what I got myself for Christmas...
A HASBRO Boba Fett Helmet with sound module for 13.00 $ and a HASBRO Boba Fett Blaster for 14.95 $...took care of that Blaster yesterday already...applying a few coats of flat black spray paint...and dry brushed it with silver paint this morning...placed it under the christmas tree with a small disliking of the missus :nana:....BUT its all good :rotfl

dsc0007nl.jpg

The blaster isnt that bad for a toy and a cool gimmick to have in a SW Collection for a Fett Fanboy like me...:peace

hahaha you should wrap it up for yourself... and Mrs Felder is in for a hell of a night to remember ow yeah!!!!

MERRY X-MAS from Mandalore

This is what I got myself for Christmas...
A HASBRO Boba Fett Helmet with sound module for 13.00 $ and a HASBRO Boba Fett Blaster for 14.95 $...took care of that Blaster yesterday already...applying a few coats of flat black spray paint...and dry brushed it with silver paint this morning...placed it under the christmas tree with a small disliking of the missus :nana:....BUT its all good :rotfl

dsc0007nl.jpg

The blaster isnt that bad for a toy and a cool gimmick to have in a SW Collection for a Fett Fanboy like me...:peace

na dann,frohe weihnachten!:wave and as a gift for myself,i just bought a praji for 57€ ,free shipping.and tempted to go for a piett for 65€

I already had my eye on one of the helmets and hadn't considered the blaster , but looking at what you've done with yours I'm definately picking one up as well !:clap

You should have seen the STARE when I deboxed the helmet and the blaster...MUHAHHAHHHAHHAHHAHHAHAA

But hey my wife is perdy cool....she got used to my toys...

Back