Boba`s Stuff

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AAAHHHHHH nudity!!!!! hahhaa gonna be watching this mate tusken is on my list this YEAR!!

Love the cloth wrap... v nice!

Thanks for your comments gents....I think I´ll need to add a bit more roundness to the side....other than that I am pretty satisfied with the look.....
Next time you`ll see him....I make sure he doesnt run around the house buttnaked :lol

Looking good so far Boba ! It's good to see people getting off to a good start in the New Year , personally I'm having trouble finding my mojo after the Christmas break ! I'm planning a major project but I need to clear up my workbench of half/nearly finished figures before I embark on it . :gah:

TG and Parker...thx for your comments.....I ripped all the bandages off and stripped the paint on the "face" and will start over again :slap

Last edited:
Overhaul

OK....after removing the bandages and stripping the head with acetone,I used some putty and rounded the sides of the head out and added some extravaganza spikes to the head....LMK what you think of the overhaul...
e84150f331c03c1141b9dbd5f5898a57658871c.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Overhaul

Looking good. There have been so many sandpeople made and I love the way they are all slightly different...

Great stuff....

I still think he looked fine before. But you're right, he does look better now!

Nice job, I look forward to seeing how he turns out.

Sandpeople are a great subject for customs as ( like Dorgmal says ) they are open to interpretation . You can knock one up relatively quickly ( oooh Matron ! ) and the scruffier the better . I always intended to pick up another couple of Hasbros and build myself a clan/tribe/bunch, whatever and have kept one eye open for a 1/6 elephant ( I've come across stranger things at car boots!) to bash me a Bantha , but so far no luck .

ooww mrs i love to see out bash out an elephant hhaah... I really need to get at least one `tusken on my self.... you guys are so inspiring

A Tusken Clan would be cool...I am not really good at that bashing bunches stuff...The only team/clan/bunch I did was a Vietnam Era Seal Team I made last year...

SEal_Team_One_JUliett_Platoon.jpg

Thanks fellas...Well the team took me about 2 years....I hope I can get them outdoors this spring....

....OK back to my ongoing project....I slapped some paint and leather on the Tusken yesterday Eve...Now its time to gather clothing....need to find some Sharad Hett pictures....isnt he wearing a blue Robe...hhhhhhmmmmmmmm...

b6d15af73ac5321ae9690d31f5986c335babdb5.jpg

Thanks for the pictures Mark...they were helpful!!!
...and some more progress from Tatooine...made the boots today and threw some clothes on his naked self...gloves are in the making and I wrapped his arms with clothes wrappings too....Here ya go..

2f225c9f1d35ec883061e405cd029a752bbe17d.jpg

Back