Boba`s Stuff

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boba Felder

Super Freak
Reaction score
OK...I really like how you guys stuff the good stuff in to your own personal threads....and these threads keep going and going...

Well here is mine and I will post WIP`s and other stuff into this one...

First I am going to start with the Prequel to my Waterslide VS. paint thread.

This is a new WIP of another niche character...a Twi`lek Sith...

LMK what you guys think so far...

twileksithwip.jpg

Last edited:
:clap looks good so far!

hope you haven't misplaced his Lekku! (head-tails that contain part of Twi-Lek's brain matter) :lol I'm assuming you detached them from the SS Bib Fortuna head for painting?

Cool, Look forward to seeing you plans for dressing him.

I have thought about trying to get an extra Bib head to the dark jedi guy from Dark Forces 2.

:clap looks good so far!

hope you haven't misplaced his Lekku! (head-tails that contain part of Twi-Lek's brain matter) :lol I'm assuming you detached them from the SS Bib Fortuna head for painting?

Who needs a brain when you can just let the force do everything for you.:)

This is the guy I would like to eventually do, His name is Boc, I couldn't think of his name before.

BocAseca.jpg

Kyle_boc.jpg

250px-Boc_jk.jpg

Oh yeah! I remember him vaguely... Was it Dark Force or Dark Forces 2 that had all the awesome live-action cinematics? I'm pretty sure it was the second one... Cuz I know that in Jedi Outcast they don't use cinematics, they just use in-game graphics... It looked terrible! I guess they thought the graphics were high-end enough back then to replace live-action... :slap

Looking forward to seeing Boc Vivisect,

and I'd like to see how Darth Talon's boyfriend turns out too, Boba Felder! :lol

He looks really awesome, and quite shocked. Perhaps its his lack of body. LOL

Looking forward to seeing him, I don't know if I ever caught if you used paint or decals for him. Either way, the tattoos are very clean.

Thx for your comments fellas :peace
@the dude person...as you guessed...took èm off for painting reasons...Its easier working with those things NOT in place

@Vivisect....I had this guy in mind too....cool character to do

@BHD2...Thx mate...some of your stuff will be used on this figure...

Well...had some time on my hand this morning...I was able to finish the head and to give him some pants and some boots....the shirt is still drying from the paint....
LMK what you guys think...

twileksithwip1.jpg

Thx guys...

Chris...yepp and the belt too :wink1:

@the dude person...I dont think so...Wouldnt make much sense to me...

...Well I got most of the clothes in place...so dressing him up, a few touch ups here and there and a photo shoot are the next steps...I consider this project 80% done ATM..

Twi`lek TEASER

Hey fellas,
Photoshoot done!!! :wink1:
Only thing to do is to run the pix through PhotoShop.
Here is a lil teaser though....

twileksith4bearbeitet1.jpg

Back