Boba Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IrishJedi said:
This thread hasn't gotten ugly. In fact, it's been the most civil of all of the Fett PF threads to date.

Great, I probably just jinxed it, though. :p

ABS PLASTIC!!!!! MORE LIKE BS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:p

geto10 said:
If SS makes Darth Maul out of smooth plastic, then they'll be in a lot of trouble! :D

Zoomaround, pics of the neck and back please! :D

Already been confirmed that Maul is polystone

geto10 said:
Any pics from the back? There's should be an orange ball in his neck. Just wanna see if it's visible or not. :)

Sorry, This is the only picture I have of his backside. There is no orange ball-joint in sight.

Zoomaround said:
His legs feel like smooth plastic -- nothing like polystone. It doesn't feel or smell like polystone. Since he is covered with clothing, it doesn't matter to me that he's not polystone.

If anything, I would have loved it if the jet pack was polystone...but then he'd topple over.
Thank you for answering my question. Yeah, a jet pack made of polystone would have been really neat. So can you tell by sight at all that the pieces are made of ABS rather than polystone?

IrishJedi said:
This thread hasn't gotten ugly. In fact, it's been the most civil of all of the Fett PF threads to date.

Great, I probably just jinxed it, though. :p
true ...... so far ... :D

Thanks for the pictures.

This Boba Fett looks great to me. :monkey5

I don't care about the ABS Plastic problem.

Bring mine to my home soon Sideshow ! :D

El Roranous said:
Thank you for answering my question. Yeah, a jet pack made of polystone would have been really neat. So can you tell by sight at all that the pieces are made of ABS rather than polystone?

No, you cannot tell that it's made of ABS. Remember, he is clothed (arms & legs) and the armor has the look of metal. Even the ABS jet pack doesn't look like ABS.

Perfection in mixed media. Thanks so much for the pics, Zoomaround!

Just one thing -- his official weight is 12 pounds, but you make him sound way lighter. Can you affirm that Sideshow hasn't updated the actual weight since the change to ABS? (Not that ABS is the only material Fett's made of, of course.)

Zoomaround said:
No, you cannot tell that it's made of ABS. Remember, he is clothed (arms & legs) and the armor has the look of metal. Even the ABS jet pack doesn't look like ABS.
I see. Well that is good to know because that was my main concern. I ended up cancelling a while ago though because I just had so much other stuff on my plate. Glad to see that most people will be satisfied with Fett.

Seretur said:
Perfection in mixed media. Thanks so much for the pics, Zoomaround!

Just one thing -- his official weight is 12 pounds, but you make him sound way lighter. Can you affirm that Sideshow hasn't updated the actual weight since the change to ABS? (Not that ABS is the only material Fett's made of, of course.)

You need to take into consideration that the stand and Mandalorian Artifact are both made of Polystone.

I hope it's ok to post these from the other Boba thread:

SSCPFBobaFett001.jpg

SSCPFBobaFett002.jpg

SSCPFBobaFett003.jpg

SSCPFBobaFett004.jpg

SSCPFBobaFett012.jpg

SSCPFBobaFett013.jpg

I would give anything to have my old FedEx driver who used to deliver around 10 AM.

I hate the new guy. He thinks it's funny that we have to wait all day and not leave the house because of the signature so he makes us his last stop and always laughs about it.

:emperor

Darth Loki said:
I agree. I hope they all look that great.

I dying to know what # Tom got too.

The edition number was written on the shipping box, so I assume you would know what number you got before you even open it. At least on my box anyway.

Back