Boba Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The poll at last glance had 39 people vote that they canceled Boba Plastic. I talked to Aimee at SS and she said they didn't have even 39 total cancels. Huh? Someone isn't being honest.

thats funny.
the poll for the same thing on SF had 96 ppl cancelling. :lol

kodiak8658 said:
The poll at last glance had 39 people vote that they canceled Boba Plastic. I talked to Aimee at SS and she said they didn't have even 39 total cancels. Huh? Someone isn't being honest.

No way. That's only like 1-2% of the Edition Size. Maybe she's just talking about folks that called in and cancelled during Pre-Auth status? There HAS to be more cancellations than that.

GentleMidget said:
Just a case of people changing their minds after having voted, that's all. I stuck with my cancelation decision though.

So did I. And just I myself know 6 other people who cancelled. That's why I think she's either mistaken or is only counting cancellations that occurred during Pre-Auth. Weird.

Not that it matters, anyway. Those of us who cancelled, cancelled. And those who didn't are getting their $325 PF Fett.

kodiak8658 said:

That's the thing about forums...all talk. ;)

The pics look good. I'm still looking forward to adding this to my collection.

nash said:
cool pic, shows how just a minor difference in proportions makes a huge difference in apperance. Looks like the SSC Fett is wearing a paint bucket. I love how the real Fett helmet slants downards like that.

Me too. I've always thought that was one of the coolest things about the helmet. The visor also is off. Glad I passed on this.

Overall I think it looks good eventhough there is a few minor flaws.

I agree with Irish, with such a high edition you'll be able to get this cheap later on. I think SS has been paying too much attention to GG's ES. :monkey3

Alright now, who got #42??? :monkey4 :monkey4 :monkey4

Khev said:
Oh I don't know about that...it still looks cool I'm just not sure that SS gave enough room in his helmet for his face to fit inside.

SSCPFBobaFett007.jpg
bobafett3.jpg

Great comparison pics. :D

Hmm ... it seems to me that what is lost in the chin area is made up for at the back of the head. Notice how much more room there is at the rear of the Sideshow helmet, as opposed to the screen grab. Maybe Bullock had his head jutted out in that shot or something?

It's weird, considering this is a high-end collectible, but I find that Medicom's figure looks better.
And I've got no beef with PF's or Cinemaquettes or statues in general.
This Boba PF gives me the same "off" feeling I had when I saw Vader's PF.

the boba fett on the right its the boba fett Empire strick Back:cool:

and boba fett sideshow its return of the jedi :rolleyes: so your comparaison its false:cool:

You can clearly see by this figure and picture that the helmet on the Sideshow Boba Fett is film accurate!

lililedy-rotj-fett.jpg

Back