Boba fett premium format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I should have clarified my comment. ;) What I meant was Boba Fett's lame death in ROTJ ruined it for me. He was cool, mysterious and badass in TESB. In ROTJ he was comic relief--not cool. This pose is like the one when he shoots at Like on Bespin. That pose would be great for TESB Boba Fett. He needs an action pose for a change.

180px-BobaFettMain.jpg

Good point if you watch troj with commentary. Lucas actually states that he didn't expect boba would become such as fan fav. He said if he would have known boba wouldn't have died in the fashion he did

This makes me think I might should pull the trigger on the current PF, I'd love to see what the new one looks like, but it already has the most perfectest pose in my opinion.

Did the hose upgrade look 100% better........thanks for the info on how to complete this upgrade......damn I had a hard time.......Stupid big hands

IMG_6420.jpg

IMG_6418.jpg

Why does everyone display him with his head turned to the right?
It makes him look like he's sticking his crotch forward.

Turn his head to the left, it looks a lot stronger/powerful.

Why does everyone display him with his head turned to the right?
It makes him look like he's sticking his crotch forward.

Turn his head to the left, it looks a lot stronger/powerful.

Its just personal preference i like him looking to the left you to the right. Luckily for all of us it was made with an articulated head so we can pose it as we wish.

Not sure but I could've sworn there were pics from SDCC with them together and it looked fine. Although it'd be really dumb of SS to not make them in scale as I'm sure a majority of ppl interested in picking him up will strictly be using him as a backdrop for the Boba PF

Back