Boba fett premium format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Too bad that ol' guy wrote on your statue but no worries you wont be able to see it too much while on a higher shelf on display.

Thanks! I must admit, I'm a rookie, in the PF world. I got Asajj a few weeks back as PF. I didn't realize how tiny she is compared to Boba.

Everytime this thread updates, I think there is some news on a new Boba, anyone care to hazard a guess when we should even start thinking about that?

I found this on amazon:

[ame]https://www.amazon.co.uk/effect-plate-stand-suitable-plates/dp/B002D28HNA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1321906340&sr=8-1[/ame]

I suppose it would do...

Im on the fence with this pf since they will release a newer pf in the future. What to do ?? And what would you consider a fair price for the regular ?

No matter what comes out, I think this will be THE version to own. Perfect pose and it's the ROTJ version, it can't be beat. It's without a doubt my most favorite PF I own. What's he going for now anyway?

No matter what comes out, I think this will be THE version to own. Perfect pose and it's the ROTJ version, it can't be beat. It's without a doubt my most favorite PF I own. What's he going for now anyway?

Thanks I really needed some feedback. I appreciate your reply I saw on eBay one for 600$ new reg. I think I will get boba as a Xmas gift to myself. Now that I have the emperor on its way tomorrow. I will definitely wait for a new vader PF since I don't like the original pose bc it more of a dio piece since its meant to face of Obi IMO

IMG_6306.jpg

Awesome PF......was just taking pics of mines ..............

Here's a repeat of the pic of what I did with my PF Boba Fett hoses. A little picture wire...

IMG_0059.jpg

Thanks I really needed some feedback. I appreciate your reply I saw on eBay one for 600$ new reg. I think I will get boba as a Xmas gift to myself. Now that I have the emperor on its way tomorrow. I will definitely wait for a new vader PF since I don't like the original pose bc it more of a dio piece since its meant to face of Obi IMO

I see one for $500 and you can submit your best offer. See if you can snag that one.

Great shot, firefly76:rock and good job posting that hose tip again, Shalamar. That was my very first mod ever and it really makes this great piece even greater looking with that subtle improvement.

Back