Boba fett premium format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P1090779.jpg

P1090789.jpg

P1090800.jpg

P1090792.JPG

P1090794.JPG

P1090793.JPG

P1090796.JPG

P1090798.JPG

P1090799.JPG

P1090803.jpg

Great buy and nice pics

hi, noticed that some have tried to put the visor down but its not totally up like mine. can this be 'locked' in an upright position? ive noticed there's a peg on the visor base but am afraid to exert force

Do you mean the target finder?

I folder a very tiny piece of paper and slipped it in between so its tight. Works fine. Now it's standing up straight.

yup the target finder. thats what i thought of doing before, if you just check on the finder's base, there's what seems to be a peg that should hold the target finder in place. just wondering if anyone managed to push that one up to the peg

Hey guys,

I want to buy the Boba PF, what would be a good price on todays market? thanks for the help!

Perfect.:yess::yess: Thats perfect!!!!!

to answer your other question:
it's not completely smooth. there's some texture, but it can easily be signed by him (as you can see, he has some experience).

I thought about having it signed on that higher part behind him, but in front is cooler, IMO.

Hey guys is $440 Shipped to much for this PF?, I need some help

DSC01477-1.jpg

Here with the actual Bounty Hunter, check out his helmet!

Hey guys is $440 Shipped to much for this PF?, I need some help

DSC01477-1.jpg

Here with the actual Bounty Hunter, check out his helmet!

Depends I guess if it's the regular or the exclusive and where it's shipping from/to? Does sound a tad high to me though.

AWESOME picture of you and Jeremy BTW. His hat is hilarious! :lol

to answer your other question:
it's not completely smooth. there's some texture, but it can easily be signed by him (as you can see, he has some experience).

I thought about having it signed on that higher part behind him, but in front is cooler, IMO.

Do you think it'll raise the value of it?? And should I also get Daniel Logans on there too??

Personally I would not get Daniel Logan on there at all...and if I got it signed..I would have it on the bottom on the base.

Do you think it'll raise the value of it??

Probably a bit, if you find someone who's willing to buy signed stuff.
Personally, for me its not worth anything if I didn't get the autograph myself.

And should I also get Daniel Logans on there too??

no. definitely not. He can sign some toiletpaper for me to wipe my ass with :p

Back