Boba fett premium format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Fett!!! Fett!!! Fett!!!

tomandshell said:
Thanks! This has been a day of ups and downs, but it is ending with a definite UP. This is my own personal grail item, whether they make 50 or 50,000. It will be my prized collectible. I will probably buy a second one just to store in the attic in case anything ever happens to the first one. Even the preview is the best thing I have ever seen. I will spend all day, every day at Comic Con at the Sideshow booth staring at the display Fett. If security is lax, I will take it home with me. You will have to pry it from my cold, dead hands, etc.

And now, for the last time ever, once more to close the book on the old PF (Pre-Fett) days:

Fett!!! Fett!!! Fett!!!

And with that, my quest is at an end.

:monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey5

And at long last, a new, more fitting avatar for TOM! Congrats!

The day Sideshow announces their 12" Indiana Jones line, I will feel like Tom does right now.

Fett is my second favorite character in the Star Wars universe, so resisting the PF line may now be impossible.

At last revealed this Bounty Hunter Has...

The pose is what I was hoping it to be... So damn simple, so damn great!!!

THANKS SIDESHOW!!!

Congrats Tom! Your quest is NOW complete!!! (Love your new avatar BTW!)

This was the ONE PF I was anxiously awaiting also, so I'm stoked! Now, if they'd only get 'cracking' on that Indiana Jones license and make a PF ROTLA Indy, the quest for a PF collection to match my handle/avatar would be complete!!!

Sideshow...DO IT!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D

That looks awesome from what I can see. Tempted. No..must not!:emperor

Wor-Gar said:
And at long last, a new, more fitting avatar for TOM!

The day Sideshow announces their 12" Indiana Jones line, I will feel like Tom does right now.

HAHA! You and me both Wor-Gar!!! 12" Indy and PF please!!!! Let's use Tom's lead to start a new chant:

Indy!!! Indy!!! Indy!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Indiana Fett said:
HAHA! You and me both Wor-Gar!!! 12" Indy and PF please!!!! Let's use Tom's lead to start a new chant:

Indy!!! Indy!!! Indy!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I would love to see a PF INDY to go with PF FETT just to match your avatar.

Anybody who passes on this piece is CRAZY!!!!!

The best thing Sideshow has ever done! It's like they took every great piece from their history, ground them up in a blender, poured the result into a Fett shaped mold, and baked at 450 degrees for 45 minutes until a toothpick inserted into his chest came out clean.

Last edited:

tomandshell said:
Anybody who passes on this piece is CRAZY!!!!!

The best thing Sideshow has ever done! It's like they took every great piece from their history, grinded them up in a blender, poured the result into a Fett shaped mold, and baked at 450 degrees for 45 minutes until a toothpick inserted into his chest came out clean.
Mmmm, Fett!

Holy cow the detail looks amazing! Do you think this will be a maquette style run like the predator? Doesn't Fett have some light up blinking parts? Well, I still really hope that the exclusive ends up being Han in carbonite- with blinking lights. OK- now that Boba Fett has been announced- let me start a chant for a new star wars character that I would really like to see made in the 1/4 premium format:

SNOWTROOPER! SNOWTROOPER! SNOWTROOPER!

MUST HAVE!

I hope we get an Empire version at some point though. ;)

Cannot wait!

Back