Premium Format Boba Fett Premium Format Figure - New Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
43861ede57791e2e504885878eee6cf4.jpg

Got mine today! Will assemble it tonight and try to get some pix.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Cell pix:

20160211_025116.jpg 20160211_025200.jpg 20160211_025222.jpg 20160211_025235.jpg

I am EXTREMELY happy with this. They did an absolutely beautiful job on this statue. Easily their best version. I love the use of mixed media!!!

Ugh. My delivery has updated to being here tomorrow. At least it will make before the weekend.

Awesome photos. Thank you for posting! Sideshow did well with this piece. I'm hoping Vader turns out equally awesome.

Man, all of these amazing photos and video reviews finally broke me. Ordered my first PF.

i got no notice at all.. last flex due for the 20th.. they better get their #$#$ together

Is that the illusive concept in back?
No. I had bought some kit pieces from HIC builders and the replica prop forum over time and put it all together myself. I learned a lot from it and would definitely do it differently if I did it again!

No. I had bought some kit pieces from HIC builders and the replica prop forum over time and put it all together myself. I learned a lot from it and would definitely do it differently if I did it again!

it looks awesome! I was excited as hell when SS announced their 1:1 han, but then I saw the price!

Oh yeah you can totally make one for a fraction of the price. I thought their price tag was ludicrous!

How does the new pf compare to the hot toys 1/4? I'm thinking of picking it up to have both

I prefer the PF over the Hot Toys/Sideshow figures personally. I currently have 13 Star Wars PF's and 8 non SW PF's (and another 7 or so on order), so I guess I'm getting tad obsessed with them haha...so I may not be the most biased opinion. I prefer the RoJ colour scheme used on the Hot Toys figure, especially on the backpack and I think the outfit on that is a lot closer to screen accurate. The pose, the base, the paint job on this PF tho is perfect. Absolutely love him. Had a hard time finding a pose I like with the Hot Toys one that is different that the old Jedi PF, still find myself reposing him every now and then trying to figure it out.

Was supposed to get here two days ago, but I work 2-2 and my wife doesn't get home until 4, and EVERY other figure has been delivered around 6-7pm. Last two days they have tried to deliver at 3:30 when no one has been home. Thankfully I don't work until late tomorrow so I'll finally be able to get this bad boy

Back