Premium Format Boba Fett Premium Format Figure - New Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was supposed to get here two days ago, but I work 2-2 and my wife doesn't get home until 4, and EVERY other figure has been delivered around 6-7pm. Last two days they have tried to deliver at 3:30 when no one has been home. Thankfully I don't work until late tomorrow so I'll finally be able to get this bad boy
You know what I've started doing about 6 months ago is signed up for myups for free and you can have your package directed to a choice ups store where you can pick up anytime from delivery to close of their offices which is usually like 7pm. It's been great because I don't have to count on anyone being home at a certain time. You just pop in with your tracking, and ID and then walk out with your package. No worry about missing a delivery anymore!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Doesn't it seem really odd how this one is shipping in little batches? I can't remember them ever staggering a drop so much as this one.

Doesn't it seem really odd how this one is shipping in little batches? I can't remember them ever staggering a drop so much as this one.

Maybe they heard the complaints about the misplaced decal, and are correcting the ones that haven't shipped yet.

If that were the case then it would be a very long delay having every single box reopened to redo that.

From what it looks like the decal looks like one of those permanent bonded ones that don't just come off. I really don't even want to mess with it and find out, but it looks really on there. I don't think mine is as crooked anyway, but I completely understand the complaint because for as much as these statues cost you want the best.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

If that were the case then it would be a very long delay having every single box reopened to redo that.

From what it looks like the decal looks like one of those permanent bonded ones that don't just come off. I really don't even want to mess with it and find out, but it looks really on there. I don't think mine is as crooked anyway, but I completely understand the complaint because for as much as these statues cost you want the best.

I agree with the complaint. Thankfully, for the place I plan on displaying it, I won't even notice especially since the overall statue looks like a home run.

Question about the plastic head. Is the head removable or does it feel like it might break if its tested?

I was messing with mine. The only thing connecting it to the neck is a ball joint, so i'd say with some force you could easily remove it

Alright Crackerjacks,
I got some extra time before work yesterday to snap some photos of this piece, and unfortunately I have a few more to take in the daylight, but here's what I have so far
FzxlGEt.jpg

URa5Kas.jpg

vHlVEp4.jpg

0uz08rr.jpg

l1kS4sA.jpg

GxtiXwi.jpg

4dLdwqq.jpg

P4XJAxH.jpg

RCrWDUq.jpg

njVDqMz.jpg

7453RwL.jpg

D5dRM51.jpg