Premium Format Boba Fett Premium Format Figure - New Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't tell who is serious and who isn't in this whole discussion :( :( :)

"He's the unserious one!"

And did Shatner really have no idea where *his own head* would appear if a double was actually standing next to him...?

:lol I still can't wait to get this, it's just stupid that something as simple as a decal gets goofed up. At least the Bantha Skull on the left shoulder armor isn't upside down.:lol

lol are you kidding me? I dont give two craps about the decal. Its probably an easy fix anyway. Those who care. Don't order if it bothers you so much. Someone else will gladly take your spot and cherish this kick ass boba fett. I think the whole thing looks killer

Wow so nice. Does it fit in a besta if i shift down the bottom a tad?

I can confirm it does. I lowered the bottom shelf on one of my triple besta's like I did for the Tusken raider and I have about 10-15mm clearance at the top.

Interesting SSC's site now lists this for Feb-Mar! I wonder if there's been a delay in getting them off the shipping boats from China...

I'm in WA state and yesterday I got a shopping email saying it should be here Wednesday

WA State here and mine shipped out Friday. It's expected here tomorrow according to the tracking.

I have the reg on order...hopefully it ships soon. I'm loving the early video reviews of this beast!

IMG_1624 [4070433].jpgIMG_1617 [3944532].jpgIMG_1620 [3944529].jpgGot mine today, a few pics for size comparison between the HT 1/4, and the two PF's. Looks great, except for that cursed crooked sticker. Any word if Sideshow is doing anything about this? fetts.jpg

Surely this decal can be removed?

I know it's no excuse and it's bloody annoying that SS put the damn thing on crooked, but if it's too much to bear for some of you, just print another emblem on a white vinyl sticker sheet & stick it on. Problem solved.

It'll probably end up looking better than the original.

great pic and first post moosmeats! I guess I'm not the only one crazy enough to have all 3 plus the mythos. (you may want to check out the attakus version too).

Back