Premium Format Boba Fett Premium Format Figure - New Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So lame. I got the same e-mail from Sideshow. Here I was excited thinking it was a notice of final flexpay coming out, but nope... another delay.

It's the second week in the coming soon section..still another delay ...

Yeah, frighteningly, I don't have this on a flex pay. So, you guys are my "email notification".
I'm torn on the delay. On the one hand, I'm like, "D'OH! :slap", cause I want it. On the other hand , I'm like, "WHEW! :woo", cause I have more time to save.

I've all but paid it off already (one payment left) But even I don't mind the delay, I'd like this one to arrive looking awesome... And mine is the EX version.

Just got a conversion on the EX but still on the fence. Was debating getting the reg since I can use points for the whole amount.

..I hope so.. still says January/February .. my last flex got pushed back to 2/20

Think I've decided to just say frak it and treat myself on this one. I was going to wait for in hand shots and order the reg with a couple hundred bucks worth of points applied, but I'm kind of digging the EX blaster the more I look at it. And I hate not having the EX when it's an option....

Think I've decided to just say frak it and treat myself on this one. I was going to wait for in hand shots and order the reg with a couple hundred bucks worth of points applied, but I'm kind of digging the EX blaster the more I look at it. And I hate not having the EX when it's an option....

Welcome to the dark side! I decided to give up self deprivation as my New Year's resolution, so right there with you :)

Back