Premium Format Boba Fett Premium Format Figure - New Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just saw this PF in my movie theater. Totally getting it now. 1223151921_HDR.jpg

Damn how do I get pictures to not do that? Sideshow had a bunch of old PF on display that you can't buy anymore so that was disappointing. But I like how the new pieces have way more dynamic bases than the old ones.

I've decided I like this over the HT 1/4 scale figure. Neither hold a candle to the Mythos piece, but the latter looks a little stiff and bulky when I've seen it posed in anything other than a standing position (the 1/6 doesn't seem to have this problem.)

I will say I have a fondness for the artistic liberty Hot Toys took with the widened visor lens, which makes Boba look more dangerous to me. The weathering on the outfit is also more appealing, but it probably wouldn't fit this ESB-inspired PF.

HT Boba is fantastic.. I got it and its by first HT piece. I got this SSC boba coming as well .. simply because they are different versions and the SSC looks great as well

. But I have no doubt I like the 1/4 Vader and 1/4 Stormtrooper from HT over what Sideshow got

Agreed, the HT Boba is amazing! Likewise, I also have the new SS 1/4 Boba on order, & will keep it cause I like TESB Boba look the best & I like statues. But, damn, that HT ROTJ Boba figure is gorgeous!
I'm very excited for the HT 1/4 Stormtrooper, but I'm gonna try to hold off on their 1/4 Vader. I'm just not a fan of the ROTS Vader (& I even own the MR version... it's in a dark corner. The eFX is in a much more prominently displayed area.)
As far as the SS 1/4 Vader goes, since I told myself it would be my last SS piece (HAAA!!!! Even I don't believe that), I blew my reward points on it - & it cost me less than $50 shipped. I hope they put light up effects on it, even though they would rarely get used, it'd be a nice touch.

Back