Premium Format Boba Fett Premium Format Figure - New Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just emailed them to see if they would take my final flex payment now. As for people ordering early and not hearing anything., I ordered the big chap LSB within seconds of it going up for order. I was the last person to get one literally weeks after they started shipping. I think in the packing department, they actually work backwards so the people who ordered the most recently get them first. Well some times at least, or maybe it is just random, who knows. All I know is I got a broken big chap LSB and all of the replacements had gone, so ordering early doesn't necessarily mean you'll get them early.

When you flex you will get it after your payment, thems the breaks. When they get them instock you can call and have them charge it immediately but they don't seem to want to take that last flex till it's at their warehouse.

Yeah. I flexed this and Feb 5th for me on the exclusive. I ordered day one, but Feb 5th is fine with me. Just glad it's not another delay.

Well they didn't know it was gonna be instock on Jan 5th so they couldn't charge you then so it automatically moved to your next payment date. That's pretty much it, no matter if you ordered first or last ;p I would recommend calling and having them charge early though.

I'm aware how flexing works, I don't mind that of course, but the date was recently put back by a month. I don't mind that either, not at all but if full payers are saying they are in now, I'd like to get mine paid off.

It may be to send everything by either side later. I live in Spain and probably Europe sent all at one time and others such as USA all together more later. I dont know. View the user marsredv6, lives in UK and receive mail on the same dates as me. I placed the order day one hour one. That does not guarantee me a low number. The last time I was one week late from Hong Kong by UPS. When I used to come to the USA by FedEx.
Patience is a virtue. Especially here...:impatient:

I'm not flexing this, it will be paid in full, & I ordered the exclusive on the first day. Yet, I have not received any notice that it was going to be charging soon. Frankly speaking, I'm hoping it will be at the end of February. Charging now would be a killer for me.

Yes I was charged Wednesday. So now all payed for. Just waiting now for email to say it's been shipped.

They just got a very small batch... gotta be very lucky to get it already looks like..

They just got a very small batch... gotta be very lucky to get it already looks like..

If I'm one of the lucky ones then by the time I receive it in the UK will probably be around the sametime everyone else gets it. :lol

Well, thanks to some hospital bills, I had to call SS & change my "paid in full" Boba PF into a "flex pay" Boba PF. Thankfully SS changed it, no problems :yess:
I hated having to do that, but that incoming bill was keeping me up at night.

Back