Premium Format Boba Fett Premium Format Figure - New Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no no...I didnt bought both.. only the PF .. the HT might come later on when Im selling my OG PF

He already moved once, but yeah, I wouldn't be surprised to see him early next year. I'm not fussed with this one tbh.

POd this as well. Maybe my last PF, because of the bad €/$ rate and the increasing PF prices. For clarification, the new vader PF would cost me 125$ more.

One more day to debate over this or the Hot Toys...can't decide (for discount code). This PF looks great, but it's the beginning of the Hot Toys 1/4 Star Wars line, good time to jump in.

One more day to debate over this or the Hot Toys...can't decide (for discount code). This PF looks great, but it's the beginning of the Hot Toys 1/4 Star Wars line, good time to jump in.

I have them both PO, the EX Boba and HT but I'm only going to end up keeping 1. Just can't decide!

I ended up ordering the HT last night. I like that I will be able to change his pose and he has no visible joints, so you really can't tell he's not a statue. I also think Hot Toys are more consistent with their QC. The other thing I like is the figure won't be as fragile as the PF. I love the PF base, but that little antenna sticking up is just asking for trouble.

I'm dying to see whats the next 1/4 from HT.. its kind of sad that there has been no news on this .. its been forever since the Boba announcement

Same here. I hope they do a 1/4 Chewbacca with hair, like the 1/6 but with a better looking face. :monkey3

I'm very happy with sideshows .. I more hope to see Luke,. Leia or Han.. HT can nail the likeness

I avoid the HT Boba thread, so I won't order it. But there would be one release in the QS 1/4 line that would tempt me . It would crush my 1/6 collection into bits, likewise my wallet. Just think about this:

a 1/4 Hot Toys

Empire Strikes Back

...Vader...

:explode:

I avoid the HT Boba thread, so I won't order it. But there would be one release in the QS 1/4 line that would tempt me . It would crush my 1/6 collection into bits, likewise my wallet. Just think about this:

a 1/4 Hot Toys

Empire Strikes Back

...Vader...

:explode:

thats is what I am waiting on... reason why I am hesitating to order the SSC one

I ended up ordering the HT last night. I like that I will be able to change his pose and he has no visible joints, so you really can't tell he's not a statue. I also think Hot Toys are more consistent with their QC. The other thing I like is the figure won't be as fragile as the PF. I love the PF base, but that little antenna sticking up is just asking for trouble.

Great choice bud. That's the one I'd go for too if I was going to get a 1/4 Boba.

Back